Chapter 24: Be with me

Zack and Dean have been trying to contact me ever since i left the arena. I just ignored all there calls and i ended up going to my other home that i had purchased in L.A. No one knew i had this home so i felt safe.

"Why did your dad and your almost dad have to sign that silly contract Hmm little one."I said.

I look at at how fast my son is growing and i couldn't help to think it would be hard to leave him when i'm on the road. It wouldn't be fair to him being away from me and me from him. I just hope i can figure how to keep him close or maybe i should stay inactive till he starts school?

my thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing. I saw that Aj's name popped open and i answered it. Big mistake.

"Marissa why won't you answer my calls."

"Dean we have nothing to talk about anymore. You made your choice as i made mines. So if you could leave me alone that will be great."I said about to hang up when i heard ...

"Marissa help me. Just see Dean before he does somehting. He has been going nuts all night. He came into my room last night asking for you. Please don't let him hurt me."Aj said frigthen.

"Aj what has he done to you."I said now concern.

"Oh my sweet Mari if you wanna save Aj her then agree to meet me. Let's say somewhere were no one knows where to find you."He says.

"No were gonna meet at your place in a few hours. No Renee no one but a safe Aj."I said.

"Alright then. oh and make sure to bring our son, i have something i wanna give him."He said hanging up.

I can't believe he is using Aj as bate. I hated the fact he would scoope so low just for me to see him. I started to grab all my things and little Johnny's and headed out the door and a long drive to Vegas.

A few hour later

I finally arrived in Vegas and Little Johnny was starting to fuzz up. I was starting to get a little irritated but i knew it was becasue we have been in the car to long and he needed to stretch his legs. 

When i finally arrived i took little Johnny out of the carseat and walked up tot he front door. I knock on the door and i see dean. He had a smirk on his face and moved to the side so i would enter the house.

"I see Aj sitting on the couch and had a relieved face when she saw me.

"I can't believe you came."She said hugging me when she saw me. "Of course i was going to come you've become my best friend and i would never hurt someone i care about."I said.

Realizing what i have said i just think i over wrote my own words when i  said this to Aj.

"Alright now that she's here you take ouir son to the park or something. I need to tlak to Marissa alone."dean said from behind.

"Why do they ahve to leave."I said.

"we need to talk in private an di don't wanna scare our son with the yelling that might happen."He said.

"Please take care of him."I tell Aj as i hand him to her.

"I will and please don't do soemthing your gonna regret."She says heading out the door.

"So why did you make me come all the way out here?"I said.

"We need to talk about last night. What you said really had an impact on me but you know i always get what i want."He said moving closer to me.

"Don't you dare come closer to me. We came here to talk not that."I said.

"We can always do both."He said now closer than ever.

"Were talking and that's all."I said.

"Not really princess."He says pinning me to the wall and smashing his lips to mines. He kisses me roughly and had my hands pinned on my sides.

"Dean get off me."I said in betwwen the kisses.

"Come on princess i ahven't doen it with you in over a year."He said kissing my neck now.

"Dean what we had is over."I said.

"No princess this is just starting."He said throwing me on the couch and was hovering over me.

"Were not doing this here. were only going to talk so get off me."I said finally able to push him off me.

"Someone seems a little stronger than beofre. It just turned me on even more."He said getting up from the floor.

"Look if this is the  only reason you wanted me here and not talk then i'm leaving."I said.

As i was close to the door he turns me around and puts me on his shoulders.

"Dean put me down."I said as i punched him on his back.

"Were doing this whether you like it or not."He said as he opens the door to what i believed would have been our room and throws me on the bed.

I crawl all the way up the bed but Dean pulls me back to him.

"If you do this with me then i'll leave you alone but i doubt you can stay away from me after this."He says.

"If i do will you stop this whole match thing."I said.

"If that's what you want i won't even show up for the match."He says.

"Do you promise."I say.

"Yes and now your part of the deal."He says.

"Just know i won't ever forgive myslef for doing this."I said kissing him.

Dean starts to push me down on the bed and then starts to kiss me all over the place. I lose control when he starts going faster and harder that i flipped us over and took control. Dean was caught by surprise but i didn't care.somehting inside me ligthed up and i just went with what i felt. Right now i may not be thinking right but i needed him even if i'm about to break him like he broke me. 

So what you guys think. Marissa met up with Dean and things got heated. Do you think she did the right thing? Please comment na dVote.