Chapter 62: Plan 1

I was back in my hotel room waiting forSnipe to aqrrive with my kids.I wasn't myself since i saw Dean and Kelly doing it in the lockeroom. I had made a mess in my hotel room and was cleaning up the mess i made. I even had to bandage my hand from breaking glass. I felt like i was losing it all that i let my agner get the best of me.

"Babe you in here?"I heard Snipe say.

"Yeah in the room."I said.

"What are you doing in here?And what happen to your hand?"He asks examining my hand.

"Nothing just me being clusmy."I aid.

"Marissa your never clumsy.Tell me what happen?"He asks.

"How about i show you how much i've grown to your presence."I said.

"What are you...i cut him off with a kiss.

"One thing where are my kids?"I ask in between kisses.

"There with Kelly."He says. 

"What."I said angrily pullingaway from the kissing.

"Is something going on that i need to know?"He asks. 

"Snipe i want you to fire her.She has been using my kids for her benefit."I said looking in his eyes with a puppy look.

"Baby i can't just fire her. She's good with our kids.What has she done to you to make you so upset?"He ask.

"Right now is not the time.Let's just finish what we started."I said pulling him with me on to the bed.

A while later

I was laying in bed with Snipe. His arms were around me and i had my head on his chest. He was asleep and i was just there thinking of what just happen. I had just made love with Snipe. He was so gentle and i enjoyed it all. This was like the first time we had done it. Snipe really made me calm down and i wanted to go for another round. I'm really starting to get confused on what is going on.

I unwrapped myself from Snipe and put my clothes abck on. I had just realized that Kelly had my kids and i wanted them back. She is not there mother and i am going to make sure she never does.

I ended up leaving my room and asked the hotel recepitonist where Dean's room was. I ended up in front of his room and knocked on the door.The last person i wanted to see was Kelly. 

"What are you doing here?"Kelly said.

"I should same to you."I said.

"I'm with my fiance. And the kids are here so if you don't mind."She said. She was about to close the door but i stopped her. I barged right in to see a naked Dean on the couch.

"This is what you guys do. The kids are here and your doing it where they can easily see you. More little Jon conisdering he is walking all over the place."I siad annoyed.

"Marissa you have no business here. My kids are asleep so don't worry about it."Dean says.

"So they sleepa nd your just desparte to get into her pants. Should have known your a horny...He cuts em off.

"Marissa the only horny person here is you. You were the one asking for it when you were still pregnant and your the one who was looking for me. I wnated to stay away and see if youcould be happy with Snipe but it looks like you just love going back to people who give you pain.I'm n ot good for you. Snipe seems to make you happy but your too blind to even realize it."He says putting his shorts on.

"You know i had told you that i was going to come back to you so we could be happy but it seems you were messing with me.I already had everything planned out and look what you come up with. Your with our kids nanny. Why would you do this to me.I love you still and i'm the only one whose heart is broken.'I said with tears falling down.