Chapter 6: Wanting to be alone

Every since last night i have been ignoring the calls from Dean. He really stung me in the heart. The heart he knew was already broken. I gave it to him whether he knew it or not. He had it and crushed it. I didn't actually go to the same hotel the rest of the wwe roster were since i was in no mood to deal with anyone. I was just a  bad joke.

I looked in my bag for my gym clothes and got changed. i walked down to the gym that was just down the block and i hoped that i wouldn't recognized anyone there. When i enetred the gym the first person i see that i wish i didn't was Dean. He was with Roman. I quickly went to the punching bag area and tapped my hands up. the mintue i start punching the bag i could feel the anger building up in me.

After an hour of punching the bag i took a small break. I was feeling a little better considering i let out the anger i felt inside. I know that i have come a long way to relief myself from the pain in the past but nothing looks good on my side. Dean was my happiness in a  way and guy i trusted and fell for. I now know i have to push it to the side and forget everything that happen with him. From the kissing to the one time he actually gave me a long passionate kiss turning into a make out session has to leave  my mind.

I got up from the ground and headed to the weight room. i made sure that Dean wasn't here or Roman. Knowing there still great bud out of the ring i couldn't risk getting caught by either of them.

I went to the weights and grabbed some 20 pounders to start off with in each of my hands. I then moved on to do heavy weights and before i was finished i noticed someone was next to me and it was Dean.

I just ignored him andcontinued to do the weights iuntil i was to tired and felt it was about to fall on me. Dean caught the weights and lifted back over my head.

"We need to talk about last night."He said.

"There is nothing to talk about. you used me to get somehting out of me mission accomplish. Now if you don't mind i'm pout of here."

I get up only to be spun around into Dean arms. I try to get out of his grip but he kissses me roughly. I try to get away but he pushes me to the wall and starts to kiss me around my neck. I would be lying if i didn't find this hot but i needed to remember that he hurt me. i then hit him in his groan and ran away from him. I really can't get close to him again. He had my trust now he lost it.

I made my way back tot the hotel hoping that Dean didn't follow me back. Even though i did hit him hard i assume he would have been up by now. 

When i reached the door to the hotel i heard someone yelling at me. i knew the voice but i continued into the Hotel.Instead of taking the elevator i went up that stairs. i rushed tomy room and called recpiton to let them know that if someone is asking for me that i'm not here and that my room number should not be given especially now. I gave them a description of Dean and tell told them not to allow him into my room and to have him escort out of the hotel.I felt bad knowing i was doing this to him but i seriuosly just want to be alone.

Night time

I was looking threw my laptop when i heard a knock on my door. i thought i made it perfectly clear that i didn't want anyone knowing i was here. When i went to go see at the door i see that it's Dean??? But how did he.

I just let him knock the door until he told the person to open the door. A bellhoff came with a room key and unlocked the door. i rushed to the bedroom and pretended to be asleep. i heard Dean thanked  the bellhoff and came into the room.

I didn't move and kept my eyes closed. I felt a hand on my arm and i felt some lift me up. I didn't move or make a sound until felt i was on his lap.

"Marissa i know your not asleep. Please let us talk."He said kissing my forehead.

"How did you know I was awake?"I said.

"I know you too well. More than you will ever know."He said.

"That's creepy.'I said.

'Look all i want to know if there is ever a chance that you will forgive me for what i did. I mean you did say a lot of bad things about all of us and i did take it to the heart of what you said about me.I did all those things for payback and i knew it was wrong but i didn't care back then. Even when this storyline happen i was just gonna use to make you pay and make you leave but the time we spend and the kisses i started to think different. I fell for you and what i did last night in our match i'm sorry. I did know and i should have been honest. I hate myslef for hurting you because the day you told me i made you happy it ligthen something in me." He said.

"Why did you hurt me the way you did?"I asked.

"It was just for revenge and nothing else.I know i took it far and should have stopped but everyine was in on it too and it just got out of hand."He said.

"You really hurt me and i thank you for telling me this but i think you should just leave. I really can't deal with all this drama right now."I said.

"I undertsand but i hope you do forgive me."He said kissing me which i didn't hesiate and sat me on the couch.

He left and i was left there thinking, Was he really being sincire now or is this another prank?

I went to bed thinking about what Dean said.