Chapter 90:Normal for once

A year later

Ever since everything that went down last year i for once can say everything is going well. My parents and i never saw each other again considering i never visit them like before. I didn't need them in my life knowing they were just harmimg me. i have had a great storyline going on in wwe where Dean and i are facing every wwe couple thtahas there personal life on the screen. It has been real fun but the best part is knowing i get a  title shot tonight against Emma.  It's been a while since i've held the title considering i had a short title reign.

I was currently in my lockeroom. I was meditating before my match. I get interuppted when a tech guy tells me its time for my match. i head out of my lockeroom  and make my way to the gorilla. I do a little warm  up and when my music hits i make my way down the ramp.Everyone is cheering and some boo's cosidering i'm sort of a heel and a face at the moment. I enter the ring and wait for Emma.

when her music hits she comes down the ramp doing her dance. She enters the ring and raises her title up. She hands the title to the refee and thenhe rises it up .The belt is taken to someone from the timekeepers area and then the bell rings

Emma and i first shake hands considering we are friends in the ring  and out as well. We then start to attackbut we back off knowing we were thinking he same thing. We look at the crowd and then we get the same idea. we go on the opposite side of the ring and we just look in each others eyes before we run at each other and throw punches. Emma had the upper hand but i then grabbed her hand and did threw her arm down hard on her. She held it but i grabbed her arm again and then clotheslined her and twisted her am while she went down. I then jump on her stomach and then start to kick her. I lift ehr up knowing she's dizzy and i spin her around until i drop her hard on the mat. I go to the top rope and doa  cross body. I go for the cover but she kicks out  liek a true fighter. I get up and lift ehr up and spin her around again butthis time longer. Instead if dropping her i put her on her feet and kick her in the face. I then pick her up on my shoulders again and did a flipdrop where my opponet is held tightly on me and i flip backwards makeing my opponet hit the mat first. I then go for the cover and the bell rings.

i was to much in shock to know i had won the title again. This time my regin will be longer. I go on every turnbuckle and raise the tite high. I then help Emma up and hug her. she hugs me back and the crowd cheers. we walk backstage together where we hug again and she congradulates me.

I see dean waiting down the hall.I excuse myslelf from emma and run to him. He holds his hands out and grabs me the moment i'm in his arms.

"Baby you did it.Your divas champion again."He says.

"Dean this is the best moment in a long ime."I said holding him tight.

"Why don't we go celebrate."He says.

"Let's but we need a a babysitter."I said.

"Already taken care of so let's get you changed and go have a celebration."He says.

We headed to my lockeroom and let's just say it took us a whileto leave if you know what i mean.

After our little seesions we headed to a little resturant where Dean had reservations. We were sat in a private area where we talked and laughed for 2 hours.

After leaving we headed tot he hotel. The mintue we reach the room Dean tackles me to the wall and starts kissing me all over me. He takes me to the bedroom and let's just say this night was just amazing. 

So what you guys think?Please comment and vote.