Chapter 40: On my own

I had just gotten back home. I know it was silly of me to just fly out for a few hours then come back home. Vince knew about my situation and i needed to rest up. I wasn't really to eager to go abck to work now even though Dean would be leaving next week. I really didn't want to face him so i decided to pack a few things from our home and leave before he made it. 

I was putting the last few thingain the car when i notice a cab pull up. i quickly close the trunk and then i just rush to the drivers seat. I turn the car on and i just drive out of the driveway. Dean see's me but in make it out quickly. i see dean through the mirror and make a turn seeng him one last time.

6 hours later

I was back in L.a. I drove up to the home i had here. Dean doesn't know about it but i had purchased this home while i was in the hospital. I felt like we could have a vacation home or somehting here considering it was close to the beach. As i pull over i notice someone in my door step. It was Snipe???

As i get out of the car i see him.This is the manwho said would make my life hell if i didn't give up my inheritence.

"Well little Mari it's good to see you again."He says.

"How did you find me?"I say.

"It wasn;t hards. you see zack ahs been keeping tabs on you and i think it's time you give everything up.There is nothing for you in cincinatti and we both know it. the mintue you walked away from it was the day you gave up everything."He says.

"Yeah so i could escape from the life you wanted me to live. I did it for myslef but you knowing i ahve something now it's best ijust move back home. I could take away everything you have ever created there. A place were no one is safe. I can change it.'I said.

"Well let's just say those who were close to you will no longer be around you if you jsut give me what's mines. Think about it little Mari. You witnessed what ahppen to people who didn't do as i said."He says.

"Well i'll take the risk. You can haqve what's your on yours only for now but i'll keep in touch to see what i come up with."I said.

"Hmm a little buisness woman now. I'll tka eit but you got a week to give me your answer.I wouldn't want to make a lttle vist to your friend."He says leaving.

I know who he was talking about but i gotta keep her safe. I just grab my things and head inside the house. I have little Jon and put him in his play pen i made for him. As i walk around my new home i get a call from Dean. I ignore it knowing what he's going to say. I am now going to make a new living with out Dean. This is my new home even though i had a home here already but i sold it to buy this one. I just hope little Jon can cope with not ahving his dad in his life well at least somewhat. 

Later at night

I was putting little Jon in bed when i see Dean calling me again. I really had nothing to say to him so i hanged up. I then see that rings againa nd Aj's name pops out. i felt like he had her again and i wasn't going to fall for it again.Dean wants to play mind tricks then so can i see him and know what could happen.

I just head downstaors and go into the living room. I go on my laptop and look at twitter. I see a lot of reactions from the fans who were bad talking me and others who supported me . I had the good,the bad, and the ugly all over this. When i put my laptop down i hear a knock on the door. I was wonderingwho could be knocking at this time and i just tippy toe to the dorr and look through the little hole and i see dean???

What how ndid he find me?How does everyone always find me? I was not going to open the door. It was a good thing i had the car parked in the house's backyard garage.

I just leave the door quietly and go upstairs to check on little Jon. I see him sleeping and safe. I exit his room when i hear a crash downstaors. i head inside his room and lock the door. I grab little Jon and hide in his closet. The good rhing about this room is thereis a way to get up into the attic. I quietly pull the string down and climb up with Jonny tied around me in a blanket. I then pull up the door and quietly wait to see what happens next. 

The next day. I quietly make my way down from the attic with Johnny on my arm. I open the dorr to his room and see that no one is here. I then exit his room and make my way downstairs. I see no one until i get hit on the head from behind. I don't remember anything after until i blackout.

So Snipe is back. Dean is looking for Marissa and is now in deep trouble from both ends. What's going to happen?Tell me what you guys think. please comment and vote