Chapter 2 Meeting

When i answered the phone Stephanie was yelling through the phone.

"You do realize that you went off the script yet again but luckly for you my father enjoyed the segment.  We will have a meeting tomorrow in our office before you have your match tomorrow on smackdown."She said.

"Well like i told you before, I do what i think is best for the company and i.Even your own father knows that i do what i want in segments and in the ring."I said annoyed.

"Well just so you know that tomorrow your future is in our hands and if you don't agree to the terms we pass by you tomorrow you can kiss your job goodbye."She said.

I can't believe she just threaten my job.This has never happen before. I have to make the decision thta i kniow i will regret but will save my job

"Alright then i'll agree to whatever terms you guys pass by me but know that i would like to compromise some things if that's even possible. "I siad.

'We will see and just so you know your meeting is at 7a.m. "She said.

"alright i'll be there. "I said.

After i hanged up i just threw my phone at the wall. Stephanie has been on my case latlkeya nd this time for sure i did mess up.Attacking Nikki may not have been a good idea but there is no way imma have my job taken away. I have worked way to hard to make it here and if i have to pretend to agree with other people then so be it.

I see that the time read 1am. I decided to just hit the gym from the hotel. i changed into my gym clothes and went downstairs. When i exited my room i noticed that Dean was exiting someones hotel room. I just ignore him and walk pass him

When i reach the elevator i noticed a shadow behind me and lucky for it had to be Dean Ambrose.

"So i wanted to ask what was with the attitdue earlier.'He asked.

"Look i know you just want me to give you an answer so you can go to everyone in the lockeroom and say the opposite of what imma tell you, so there's no point in telling you."I said.

"I can tell people have been giving you a hard time since you entered but why's that."He asked.

I didn't know how to answer him since it was the first time i have actually had a normal conversation with someone from the company where yelling was involved or brutal attacks.

"I don't think its the right time to let anyone know why i became the most hated person in company just yet."I said.

"There's rumors going around saying  that the entire wwe roster was trashed talked and you said that no one was matched to your standards. You believed that the whole roster was a joke and that it would be be thanks to you that the company will get the boost it needs."He said.

"That is somewhat true but not everything."I said .

"Just know that if you need someone to talk to, you can come by my lockeroom anytime or hotel room just to talk."He said.

"I appriciate the offer but it's best you distance yourself from me before  they bring you down with me.''I said when the elevator doors open.

I walked away without looking back and just went to the gym.

No one was here since it was one in the morning. i just went to where the punching bags where and just taped myhands and started to punch the bag.

As i continue to punch the bag my past memories start to taunme. I start to punch the bag harder and harder until i notice that i was crying. I moved away from the bag and just sat by the wall. i haven't even been here that long but those memories just don't seem to go away. Why is it that my brain has to bring it up everytime i'm alone.