Chapter 16: wedding

We had just arrived in Vegas 2 hours ago. Dean made sure that i had everything for the small wedding we were gonna have. He even had Joe aka Roman fly out here to be his best man. I didn't really have any friends all my life so i was a loner. Dean on the other hand had a surprise for me. He ended up asking Aj to be my maid of honor. She ad i have never interacted nor had a match before which is ironic. 

"So dean is the one huh?"Aj asks me.

"More like forced intot his whole thing."I siad.

"Look i can see thew ay he looks at you. You look at him the same way even if it's because it's against your own will."She says.

"I never thought i get married this young. I mean i'm only 21 and still haven't found what i want in life. I have a great job but its starting to become a pain. And marrying the one guy who i thought i would love no matter what has turned into my nightmare."I said.

"You know Dean has never asked anyone to be his one and only. He never even look like the type of guy that would get married."She said. 

"I get he wants me but why force me. I do love him but he has this obession over me that scares me."I said sitting on the floor.

"Just stay strong. I'm sure he would relax the moment that your his wife. Dean would have never in a million years have asked anyone to marry him but to for you he did. He reallly loves you. There were some talks around the arena the moment you left. people thought you left becuase you were pregnant or because Dean broke your heart or you broke his and blah blah."She said.

"The only reason i left was to be away from him and wwe. I was starting a new life but look how it turned out. I'm getting married in an hour."I said.

" So you did break his heart."She said.

"what do you mean i broke his heart?"I asked confused.

"When he came back from his seeing you he looked broken.He just wanted to be alone and wouldn't even be himself in matches."She said.

" i can say i did brake his heart. He and i had an arguement and i kicked him to the curb. We had't talked since last week."I said.

"I know i shouldn't be telling you this but Dean only asked me to come here because he wanted us to be friends considering we don't get along with the divas."she said.

"I figured since i have never had friends all my life."I siad.

"Well it sucks being loney  but know you have him. He told em thta your family hasn't spoken to you in a long time."She said.

"Yeah just a lot of drama."I sad.

"well i think we should get ready.We only have 10 mintues now.She said.

I hand't even looked at the time and talking with Aj did help me a little.  She helped me into my dress and i didn't even bother doing my hair it's already naturally curly in some areas.

We headed out to  the room where the ceremony was gonna be held and when i saw the room it looked stunning. For a small chapel it had nice ornaments and designs all over. I then see Dean and Roman. Dean was talking to Roman and both were laughing about something. Roman then pointed behind him and Dean turned around. When he saw me his mouth dropped.  I guess he like d the dress i had picked out at the bridal shop not far from here. 

I was making my way down the aisle as Aj was in front of me. When  i reached Dean he kisses my hand and whispers in my ear. "You look beautiful."He says.

"Alright let us beign this ceremony."The rev said.

I was lost in Dean's eyes throughout the whole ceremony that i didn't even hear when he said i do. The preist then asked me what i assume he already asked Dean and i stuttered saying i do.

"You may now kiss the bride."The rev said.

"Dean pulled me into him and kisssed me softly. He pulls away and we walk out hand in hand.

"Were finally man and wife."He says happly.

"Yeah."Was all i manage to say.

"so where you to going for your honeymoon considering Vince give you guys the week off."Roman said.

"It's a surprise for my wife."dean asked.

"Wait you already planned this didn't you."I siad.

"Of course babe. I knew you would accept and well there's no turning back now."He said.

"You tricked me into all of this."I said.

"Babe calm down now let's get back to my place so we can change and head to the airport."He said.

"I don;t wann a go anywhere with you."I said

"Mar just go with him."Aj said.

"Both of you knew about this didn;t you."I said.

"Sorry baby girl but this was the only way he would be happy."Roman said.

"You two should be ashamed."I said.

"Your either coming or i could reveal a little something of your past."Dean said.

"There's nothing about me that can ruin me."I said.

"Mar i think we both know you have somehting to hide."He said in my ear.

What does he mean i don't have any secrets to hide.

"Why don't we head home then."I said through my teeth.

"That's my girl."Dean said pulling me towards the car.

I saw the looks on Roman and Aj and i could tell they felt bad but i couldn't blame them since dean must ahve somehting on them too have come all the way here.

Dean and i went to our home that i was gonna see for the first time. It was beautiful and i couldn't deny he had great on the home he chose.

"So you maybe wondering what your gonna wear for our honeympoon so i had Aj pick somehtings out for you. Hopefully they fit you."He says.

I go upstairs to what i have to say would be our room and see the clothes in a bag. I pick out a blue and white  low high dress and some nude heels. I then put the rest of the clothes in the luggage and walk downstairs.

Dean already seemed to ahve changed form his tuxedo and was already by the car putting his luggae in the car. When he saw me he helped me with my bags and pulled me in for a kiss.

"This is gonna be a great honeymoon."He said.

"Just promise me you won't be aggressive."I said.

"I told you i won't hurt you anymore and i mean it."He said. 

"Okay."I said.

"Now why don't we head o the airport and then will be at our destination within a few hours."He says.

We get inside the car and ride to the airport. I wonder where he's taken me for our honeymoon.