Chapter 42: Letter

Two week later

Dean, our son, and I have been in Canada for the last couple of weeks. Dean didn't really have that much free time due to him having to be on a schedule to be able to return for wrestlemania. Dean will have to be on set for two months and make a surprise return with a match against Seth.

"Mari i need you to come in here." Dean said from our.room.

" Dean whats the matter?" I say.

"I need you to explain to me why some guy name Snipe send you this?" He asked.

I still haven't told Dean about my encounter with my enemy 2 weeks ago or the one from last night. I have been careful to make sure i wouldn't get caught but here Snipe just had to send me something knowing i didn't want Dean finding out.

"It's just someone i know is all." I said.

"Well from this little note it seems more than thay. "He said.

"

What are you talking about?" I say as i walk over to him.

As i take away the note i notice the most unbelievable thing he would do.

"Oh little Mari. Its been too long since i've seen you. Please see me tonight at the directions i gave last night. It was really nice seeing you. That red dress i send you to wear looked fabulous on you. Can't wait till tonight." Snipe.

I can't believe Snipe would say things like that. He is maiing it look like i have an affair with him or something. "So you have been seeing another guy behind my back?" Dean says angrily.

"Look i cna explain all this. Snipe is a guy from my past i don't want to ever wanna be near. The only reason he... Dean interrupts me

"So a guy from your past. No other guy should be sending you love letters besides me. How many of these have you gotten. Is he someone who is pleasuring you. I'm i bn not good enough.i make love to you everyday. Every since we got here I've been nothing but fair to you and our son. I wanted you close but i can see I'm the fool. Your not going anywhere unless I'm present. And from the looks of it this Snipe guy,i want to meet him." He says.

"He's not an ex boyfriend, he's.... i didn't know how to even tell him. He's the guy i use to work for when i was younger."i said.

"So he's the guy huh. Well no one messes with my girl. Now what time are yoy suppose to meet him?" He says.

"I'm not going. And your not going to meet him. This is my own stufd i can handlebon my iwn without your help." I said.

"Babe we agreed to be together last night. Now that were back i expect to know what is going on with you." He says.

"No forget it. Were not together and I'm taking our son back him. It was a mistake beinf here with you." I said.

"Listen to me Mari,I'm trying here but your making things worse. I don't wanna reoeat the same actions from a few days ago. Now tell me what i need to know." He says trying ti calm his anger.

"It's about my inheritence. I own half of his business in a way. He and i have been seeing each other to make ammends in things." I said.

"Does it have a connection witht he guy who drop the other letter that one day?" He asks.

"Yes there's a connection. But i need to do this alone. I don't want to involve you in this. Just stay away from this." I said.

"No your mines and i have the right to know what goes on with you." He says angrily.

"No now if you. don't mind i need to check on our son. "I said walking away.

Dean didn't try to stop me. This is the first time. He has been having anger issues these past few days that I'm not sure how it all happen. We were fine but latey he has been acting different towards me.So much for getting back together last night,

So what you guys think. Sorry if its a boring chapter. What is Marissa going to do. Why is Dean acting so angry lately? Please comment and vote.