Chapter 11:Fresh start

i was up all night thinking about what i had dreamt. Dean was the guy who comfort and made me feel welcome my first day. He actaully made me laugh for the first after everything that had been going on in my life. Dean has always been the one who was on my mind.

"I see your finally awake."Someone said.

"Zack what are you doing here."I asked confused.

"I heard about the accident on the news. I came here after my shift ended. Did he hurt you."He asked.

"No wjhy would he hurt me."I asked.

"Then how is it not even a mile away you guys get intot a car crash."He says.

"It could have happen to anyone."I said.

"No he was trying to end your life. Why else would you be here."He said.

"Your wrong he loves me just like i love him."I said surprisingly.

"You think you love him but you know i'm right for you."He siad.

"No you were at the time and now i've moved on. That guy you see there sleeping is the man i love and i wiill do anything to make sure he never gets hurt like he would do for me.'I said rising a little form my bed.

"Yeah a guy who punches me after he found out i was your ex. I pur my heart out to you. I know your both not married. If you were then people would have talke about it long agao."He said.

"welll we keep our lives privathe. we don't have to tell anyone."I siad.

"So not even your own family has the right to know."He said.

"Get out you have nothing to do here.''I said pointing to the door.

"Trust me i'll be back. Your not gonna leave like last time."He said.

There is no us anymore.Move on like i did.You never loved me like i did. I was more into the relationship than you were. I actually cared but you were to busy with your play toy. I wanted a to form a life with you. I gave up everything for you and even went against those who wanted to kill me. "I said crying. 

"I did love you. I made a mistake thta is now haunting me. after what Tori did i felt horrible. I believed her and i felt what you felt and it stung a lot."He said.

"Good now you know what i felt the day i kicked you guys out."I  said,

"Just give me one more chacne. I know it can work. Let me prove to you i can be the same guy i was when we first started dating. I want to eb the dream guy you just described right now. You saw it once why not give me another chance.,"He said holding my hands.

"No i have someone new in my life. I am happy where i am at noe so just stay away from us."I said.

"Your gonna regret saying that."He said leaving.

Great i just got my memory from back then and now i have to deal with him. Zack is going back to his old ways just when our relationship was going downhill. Dean has shown me his dark side too and it scares me. I like men who scare me.Why??

"so you love me ay."Dean said looking at me.

"Yeah i guess i do."I said.

"I remembered that first day i meet you.Your the one who wasn't fake. You even asked me out."I said.

"I meant it whne i did wanna get to know you."He said.

"I should have never said those things about you. I'm really sorry for hurting you."I said.

"I should be sorry for doing all those things to you."He said.

"I get you were mad but why do it?"I asked.

"You wouldn't have anything with you."He said.

"True and i didn't."I said.

"Maybe we can start all over."He said.

"Yeah i would really like that."I said.

"So Ms. Gomez would you like to go on a date with me?"He asks.

"Why yes i would love too."I said.

'Great we can go on our date after we get out of here."He said.

"Well considering you had surgery on your shoulder it might be a while."I said.

"Well for you it's worth the wait.''He said. 

I gave him a warm smile and so did he. The doctor came in and had a sad face on her face.

"So Ms. Gomez i'm afraid i have bad news."She said.

"Why."I asked concern.

"We did some test on you last night and we noticed that one of your kidney's has a tear inside it. We didn't noticed this last night unitl now.We have to operate on you to see if we can stop the bleeding and make sure thta the kidney doens't lose its function."She said.

"What happens if i don't?"I asked.

"There is a possiblity that the bleeding will become to much and the kidney would not function properly."She said.

'So when would i have surgery then?"I asked.

"I recommend now. We need to stop it before things get worse."She said.

"Would you mind giving me an hour to think about this."I said.

""Yes i'll be back within an hour for your answer."She said leaving.

How could this be happening. I haven't had a tear in my kidney for months.Why is it open now?

"Babe are you okay?"Dean asks.

"Yeah i'm fine i think i should take the surgery.It's not like this would be the first time they open me up there."I said.

"wait this has happened before."He asked confused.

"Yes but it was months ago."I'll be fine." said.

"I'll be with you all the way."He said.

"I know."I said.

An hour later

I was getting set up to go to surgery. I had asked dean to help me make amens with the wwe roster. i wouldn't want to leave a bad note with them if this surgery doesn't go right. I was hoping that this would be the last time i have to have this problem happen.I don't think i would be able to handle the fact of just having it removed permently.