Chapter 48: overthinking it

It was late at night and i was was still thinking what to do. Two people are trying to take me down and right now i'm facing the facts of having my second child. Dean had a smile all day that he was even talking to my stomach. Dean seems more thrilled than me which was weird.

I removed his hands from me and went into the living room. I then found myself in the balcony of the hotel. I looked all around the city and was thinking about back home

Flashback

"Marissa hurry up before you get left behind again."I mom said.

"I'll be there in a mintue."I said.

As i was packing my things for school i get a message from Snipe.

Snipe: "we need you down here now.

Me: I can't go. My mom will flip if she found out i skipped again.

"Snipe: Either come down here or we get you at scholl.

Me:Fine i'll be there.

Snipe has really taken over my life for the past few months. I actually ike him and all but he needs to know he life i want is not the one he wants me to live with him. I feel like he is draging me into the life he wants to make for me and repeat the same thing like those before us.

When i get dowstairs i noticed that my mom was getting intot the car. I rush to here and then get in the car. As she drives me to school and drops me off i pretend like i'm going inside but i walk away. I run to the side of the school and then i see Snipe with his crew coming.

"So little Mari decided to come."He says.

"Well it's either come or break into my school again."I said.

"Well let's get going.then."He says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

As we get to our destination i noticed a guy. He looked really good and seemed like he was not from this part of town.

"Marissa did you hear anything i just said."Snipe said.

" Sorry i was distracted."I said.

"Stop looking at that guy and focus on our target."He says.

"I'm focus and now let's get this over with. "I said.

Snipe and his crew were going inside when i noticed the guy i was looking at came to my side. i waited outside to ensure that no one saw them go in and get the drugs that they needed to seel for the week.

"Well hello there. What's your name."The guy asks.

"I'm marissa."I siad.

"I'm Zack. You shouldn't be here where all those thugs seel drugs and steal."He says.

"Then i suggest you leave. My crew is about to come out and they might just try to seel you some."I say.

"So your oneof them.what a shame a pretty gorl lke you deserves better."He says walking away.

I see Snipe come my way and looks pissed. Zack had already left and Snipe just grabs my arm and pulls me into a cab.

"What was that for."I say.

"You and i need to talk alone."He says.

"Waht about your gyys. Aren't they gonna help you with the sells."I said.

"There taking over for me today. They already know what to do."He says.

We pull up by his place and he grabs my ahnd  and pulls me with him. When we eneter he spins me around and kisses me.

"Snipe what are you doing."I say as i pull away.

"Marissa your my ideal girl. I want you and i know you want me."He says.

"Look were just.. hr cuts me off and kisses me again.

He pushes me to the wall and starts o kissmy neck.

"Snipe please. I know you want this but i'm not ready."I say.

"Baby i know but let me be your first. I want to show you how much i love you and what you mean to me."He says.

"You love me?"I ask.

"Yes i do. Ever since i made you join i have been falling for you ever since."He says.

"I have like you too but i never made a move becasue i felt we might just cause chaos with everyone around us."I said.

"No baby were going to take this palce over."He said.

"Well then why don't i show you how much you mean to me then."I siad kissing him.

End of flashback

I remembered when i first did it with Snipe. He confessed his feelings for e and i geuss i felt the same thing he did. I did it with him knowing i had just said i wasn't ready but did it anyways. I loved him i guess by Zack sweeped me off my feet. Everything started to become a nightmare after. Now i'm in the same position as i was years ago.

"Hey babe why you outside."Dean says from behind.

"Just thinking is all."I said.

"Don't worry about anything baby. You and our soon to be born child will be oaky. You will have  little Jon with you. Nothing is going to go wrong."He syas.

"Dean are you ready for this new child?"I ask.

"Yes baby. I told you i wanted another kid with you."He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm just in a big hole right now and i feel like i shouldn't be pegnant right now. This child can be drawn into the wold i grew up in."I said.

"That's not going to happen."He says.

"dean i'm going to Cincinatti to finsh business. I'll be okay.Little Jon is coming with me."I siad.

"Your not going Your not risking the lives of my two choildrena nd especially yours."He says turning me around.

"Dean please., your hurting me."I said.

"Stay away from there. You told me you never wnated to go back and here you go going back.''He says with his arms tightly around my ams.

"I have too. My kids need to live a life that i wasn't in. I need to take away the life they aren't suppose to be drawn into. I go back it's for them. I will end what took my life away and made me do all the mistakes i should have avoided. I hanged out with the wong people and look we it got me. My past ahs caught up to me and is looking to get my kids."I said.

"I'm taking you to live in philadelphia."He syas. 

"Waht???" i say.

"It's liek a hometown i actually liked livin g in."he syas.

"Dean i'm going to Cincinnati whetheryou like it or not."he says.

"I go i'll still be whee i need to be."I said.

"Disobey me  i'll make sure you... Nevermind."He says. 

"Make sue what. I get beaten up or something."I said.

"I'm trying not to be that guy again. I lovwe you and i'm not thinking right. i feel like your just looking for danger everytime."He says.

"I am and it's for something that needs to end."I said.

"Don't go. i love you and i just wanna keep you safe."He says now calmer.

"I'll be okay alright."I say kissing him.

We make out a little until i pull away.

"I need to stop overthinking things and do them."I say.

"Just call me to make sure your safe."He says.

"I will."I say.

So marissa is going back home. we just saw a little about her past with Snipe. What you guys think.Please comment and vote.