Chapter 50 Worst day ever

Today is the beginning of a life i swore to never have. Everything i have ever worked for has failed. A few hours ago Snipe had asked me to choose between my son's safety and my faith. I didn't like the fact that i was being forced to choose. I have been beating myself up ever since i made the decision. Snipe is getting his way and I'm going to a life where only chaos is a choice.

"Marissa are you ready?" Kelly asks from the other side of the door.

"Just give me a mintue? I said.

"Snipe is starting to get inpatient. We have to go now before he drags you out there." She says.

"I'm out already. Let's just go and get this over with."i said.

Kelly held my vail from the back and we were walking out to the garden. I see Snipe and his crew. Everyone was dressed in suits and the whole garden was decorated. I guess he had this all set up.

"Just be sure that Snipe doesn't notice your tears." Kelly says as she pushes me forward. I'm walking down the little aisle in front of me and just look at the man who is changing my faith. As i reach him he grabs my hand and kisses it. Were now facing each other and the ceremony begins.

End if the ceremony

After listening to all the stuff it was time to say i do. Snipe started off and then it was my turn. I had to bute myself before i said the wrong name. I was thinking of Dean the whole time but i realized it was Snipe who i was marrying.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

Snipe pulls me.into him and kisses me slowly but passinatley. After the ceremony we take a drive to some place i didn't recognize. I ended up changing before leaving and so had Snipe.

"Were are we going?" I asked Snipe.

"Were going to the place we will call home." He says.

"So this is where were going? A place i have to call home? I always thought you wanted to be close to your home? I said.

" i wanted us to stay back at my place but i need to make room for our future kids."he says.

Dud he just say future kids? He's already planning on us having kids? I think my life is now down the drain.

"Isn't too early to be thinking of kids? I mean I'm already pregnant?" I say.

"Wel that kid ain't mines neither is the other but they will.be raised as my own. I want us to have kids thay come from you and me. I already have it all planned, after a few months of the one your carrying we will bw trying for our own."he says

" i actually don't want more kids." I said quietly.

"Sorry baby but were having more kids. I want a big family. Now i hope yoy like the olace i chose for us. Your son is already here and Kelly will be his nanny from now on. I just had a rookie watch over him right now but don't worry he is safe." He says.

"You left my son with a stranger? My son doesn't know where he is and is seeing all these people? " i said.

"Calm down were here." He says.

He helps me out of the car and then we go inside. I'll admit the house was nice and all but i just wanted my son right now. The moment i see.him i run to him. Rhis is the only person who will remind me of Dean. He looks just like him. I hope to see him soon. Our son needs him in his life as well as my unborn child. There going to be growing up with a man that is not there biological father.

Alright guys what do you think ?Marissa and Snipe are married. What lies ahead? Where will Dean stand after he finds out if he does? Please comment and vote