Chapter 82: In between

I had made a decison to meet my parents and i decided to take my kids. The call i had recieved was from my mom. They wanted to have a meeting and a trade which i wasn't looking forward too. I was so nervous and i didin't even want to think what thjey wanted with my kids. they are the purest things i have and i don't want them to be condem into the life i was born in.

We had arrived in the location they wanted me to met them. I had told Dean to stay behind since it was concering something personal. The area seemed relly quite and it looked well protected. I saw that there was so many gates around here and then i saw bodyguards?? When i went up to the front door someone had opened it and it was my mom.

"Hello dear glad you decided to come."She said.

"I didn't have a choose now did i."I said annoyed.

"Mommy why are we here?"Isa asked.

"Don't worry dear we won't hurt you.Look we made sure that we bought a bouncy house for all you kids. Look we just wanna talk with your mom and to have you guys ahve a little fun."She says.

"Mommy can we ?"Isa asks.

"Yes but be careful. I'm just going to talk with my mom."I tell her.

"Alright so i'll have my maids watch over them."My mom said.

As we enter the house it was really big. i didn;t even realize it was a mansion. Everything was well decorate but how did they have this house. They were in jail for a long time.

"okay kids just follow Leslie and shewill show you were thr bouncy house is."My mom said.

"Mommy come with us so nothing will happen to us."isa said.

"Dear nothing will happen. The bouncy house is just right there."My mom said pointing to the two open doors.

"Mommy what do you say."isa says.

"Go i'll look form here.And if anything happens just yell okay."I said to her. 

Lesile comes over and takes the kids.,She has Mayra in her arms and i kissed all the kids goodbye. I saw them enter  the room and kept the door open. i saw my two boy kids get in and little Mayra was in the playpen.She going into the little tunnel and that's when i saw smiles on my kids.

"okay mom so why do you want me here?'I sai.d

 "Follow me, everyone is waiting for us in the living room."She says .

I just follow her and when we reach the living room i see Snipe,Kelly, and zack all tied up.

"What are you imply."I tell my mom confused.

"you see Marissa these three have been teying to take over our business. Yes we gave them jobs but there only taking the money for themselves.So sverything that we told them to do was to make sure nothing went down and to protect everything we had,we put it in your name. You see Snipe does love you but he also knew what you had. He wants one thing only now and that's the part you own in our business. Considering we are out of jial we have all the power but Snipe has been a problem latley.'My dad says.

"Why are you doing this. None of this has to happen. You do realize this is hostage."I said.

"No baby girl they knew this was coming. You see now it's time for the trade."My mom says.

"I know the deal. It makes perfect sense. Three for three right?"I said.

"Ah my beautiful bright girl."My mom said.

"This is why we need your kids. If they inherted anything good from you then we will have top prizes from them."My dad says.

"No i'm not giving my kids for these three."i said.

"Oh selfish now are we."My mom says.

"How am i selfish?"I said grtting through my teeth.

"Look all were asking is fir the kids to grow up with us for some time. I there worthy of my business then they will stay if not then will let them go."My dad says.

"So this is like a test for them?"I said.

"Yes but you need to realize that its for there own good. We want to make up for the lost time we didn't have with you. We made mistakes with you and seeing you with them just brings back the memories. Were just asking to get to know them is all."My dad said.

"Forget it. I'm leaving. This is not going to happen."I said.

"Well i guess the choice has been made. There lives are gone."My dad siad.

"Wiat whose lives?"i said confused.

"The deal is kids for them as in there lives."My mom says.

I was in a cross line who do i save??????

So what you guys think?Please comment and vote?