Chapter 71:Handicap match

Last night was really amazing. I haven't felt this good since forever.Being with dean last night really ade me feel special.I had my head layed on his chest and he was snoring quitely.He was so gentle to me last night that it was more of love making than just going rough and having a good time.I don't know how an dwhy i let him but i guess we were in the moment.

I unwrapped myself from Dean and made sure he didn't wake up. i went into the kids room and saw that Mayra was awake. I grab her and take her to the living.room. She stats to cry and i knew she was hungry. I go into  the kitchen and make her a bottle. Once i give her her bottle she's calm. I then hear little Jon cry and make my way to the the room. i see that he's sleeping but screaming.

I make my way to him and try to wake him up genlty but he kicks me in my arm. I assume his having night terrors so i try again to wake him up but this time he woke himself up crying. I hug him telling him i'm here and thta's when dean appears.

"What's wrong?"Dean asks.

"Seems like our little guy has night terrors."I said concern.

"That's strange why would he be having them unless he's seen somethings that have scared him."Dean said.

"There's nothign he needs to be scared off. I mean i've only left him with Snipe like 3 times and Mayra the same. He's also been near kely aswell but he's always calm when he's with her i think."I siad.

"Um Mari i think we found our answer."Dean says.

"What do you mean?"I aksed confused.

Dean points to little Jon and he has wide scared eeys.

"Baby boy what's the matter?Did someone scare you?"I said.

He shakes his head and then i ask him by saying some people's names and when i say Snipe and Kelly he clings to me hard.

"Did they do somehting to you?"I ask.

He shakes his head and hides his face .

"Dean how long did you leave the kids with Kelly the other day?"I aks.

"Like about the time i was visiting you at the hospital.So snipe brought them the night you were addmitted and she already had them.I was at the hospital and then left. So that was like 4 hours and then the day we talekd which was like another 2- 3 hours."He syas.

"did you notice anythign wrong wiotht him when you got there?"I ask.

"No he seemed fine. I guess they scared him or something so he wouldn't tell me .'He said.

"But Mayra doesn't seem scared or cry of anything at night unless she needs a diaper change or hungry."I said.

"Maybe it be best if they aren't near them.The kids are starting to be a target. Little Jon is  scared now and i think he doesn't ever want to go near them again."Dean says.

"Yuo know it's one thing messing with us but putting my kids in is not somehting i will tolerate. There gonna hear from em and i'm going to make sure they don't ever hurt them or scare them ever again."I said.

"Here i'll take little Mayra while you comfort little Jon."Dean said.

I hand him Mayra and i hug little Jon. I did my best to comfort him but he seemed really scared. 

2 hours later

Dean and i were at the arena. We had the kids with us and amde sure that Snipe wasn't around nor kelly.

"So when is Snipe coming back?"Dean asks.

"I don't know. He just lefta nd hasn't contacted me at all."I siad.

"Well i need to tell you that kelly will be here tonight."Dean said.

"So i guess your going to be with her all day then?I ask.

"No i'm going to be with you. I'll just make some excuse."He said.

"Dean i don't want you to get into any trouble becuase of me."I said.

"Mari i wanna be with you and the kids. Plus i can't leave my little guy here all scare and. What if i left and he follows me."He syas.

"He won't. He looks to scare just look at him."I said.

"Well i'm not leaveing you guys."He says.

I kiss his cheek and he kisses my forehead. 

Where in our lockeroom when i hvae some crew member telling me i need to be in the authority's office.

I leave the kids with dean sndi head to the office.Wehn i get there i ehar some arguing. I knock on the door and someone says come in.

"You needed me?"I ask.

"Marissa we need you to make a choice right now. And we have not itme."Stepahine says.

"What is this about?"I ask confuse.

"Look last night was uncall for and since social media actually liked what happen we havce decided to doa  storyline with it.Nikki should be back in a few weeks from her injuries and when she comes back you'll start your stlroyline."Stephanie says.

okay so what's the pointof me being here now?"I aksed annoyed.

"Tonight your going to be in a handicap match.A lot of the divas seemeed upset of what ahppen to Nikki but they now have mix feels about the whole situation, so tonight You will eb afceing Brie,Paige, and Naomi. Also we wanna know if you agree to be with one hand tied behind your back."Stepahnie syas.

"So i'm calle dhere to know i have a match where the odds are against me. Is this like what my punishment for doing what she did to me.I mean losing my baby wasn't hard enough for me now i have  match where they want justice for something."I said sarcastically.b

"Look we get you were with Child but know that they really wanna do this for Nikki."Hunter spoke up.

"I'll do it but just to show them i'm not to be messed with."I said leaving.

So if the divas waan fight tonight then i'll show them with one hand even i can win a match.

Match time

I was already in my ring gear and was waiting byt the gorilla. I was warming up when i spotted Dean with kelly. Good thing he left thr kids with Aj.

I didn't know what they were saying but it looked like they were arguing. I just focused on my warm up and when i heard my music i walked down the rmap with a pissed off face.

The ohter divas where inn the ring already and when i enter the refee ties my left ahdn and Brie was starting of thematch. She was trash talking me but i hit her in the gut and then did a scissoor kick on her. I then grab her hair and salm her hard on the mat. I start to kick her and the refee pulls me away. I then do a rolling slam on her and go for the pin.She kicks out but i then lift ehr up and do a ddt on her. She lays on the mat and i see the other girls looking atb me. I give them a cheap shot but when i turn around Brie kicks me in the face. she tags in Paige and she does the rampiage on me. She goes for the pin but i kickout at 2. She then headbutts me. I slowly get up and kick her leg to the side making her slipa nd i do a ddt on her. i then grab one of her arms and and twist it. I grab her leg and do the ame. considering i only have one hand i put a lot of pressure on her and then bridge myslef to make it a hard lock. She has no choice but to tap out. The refee unties me and i'm attack from Naomi.Brie and Paige so enter but when i hear Dean's music they stop and leave.He helps me up and we make it  backstage.

Tonight was war but i'm not done yet. I still have many more things to do before i accomplish what i came here to do.

So what you guys think?Please comment and Vote.