Chapter 84: Solution

I was stun to find them standing here. Mom,dad and the kids. I was too speechless to say anything.

"Well dear aren't you going to show us around."My mom said breaking the silence.

"What are you guys doing here?"I said.

"Didn't you think we would like to see our own daughter do what she apparently loves to do. I mean this is the reason why you ran away years ago. You had your heart broken and then  we made your life hell. So this is us making it up."My dad said.

"You have no business here. "I said with venom in my mouth.

"So you don't love us mommy?"Isa said.

"I didn't mean you three i just meant my parents.'I said.

"so we can stay."Isa said. 

"Look at your kids. This might be the last time you seee them."My mom siad.

I really did look in the eyes of kids. What my parents are saying is true. This could be the last time i could see them beifre there trained to do what i was trained to do.

"You guys can stay."I said.

"Yeah can we go see the other wreslter?"Isa said.

"okay but don't get lost."i said.

"Alright but we will be safe,grandma brought leslie with her so she can watch us."Isa said.

"What did you guys bring the whole army?"I asked sarcastically to my parents.

"Calm down dear only Leslie is here. Now kids be safe and we will be waiting or you in our seats."My mom says. 

"okay."Isa said.

I saw my kids go with Leslie but i still need to findout the real reason my parents wanted to be here.

"Now you two tell me the real reason your here. bck then you never use to care about me,well maybe a little beofre you all changed."I said.

"We have a proposition for you.We will give you the kids back but you stay in the family business."My mom said.

Why would i want to contiune in a life i hated and almost got killed ."I said. 

"Choose little lady. Who do you prefer being in this life?"My mom questioned me.

"Right now i have a match to get to. So if you excuse me i have to leave."I said walking pass them.

I was walking to the gorilla when i saw dean with the kids. I wanted to tell him about the situation but i rather not. I needed to focus on my match. I was waiting for my music to hit until i saw who my oppnent was. I didn't even know until i was walking out to my music. My opponet had to be Eva, and Summer,great. 

I was not in the mood to even face them but i had too. I got in the ring and Eva was goingto start the match. The bell rang and she at me. I ducked her kick and then i just jump kicked ehr and then i did a neck breaker. I then lifted her up and did a body drop. I then started to kick her sides when the refee told me to back off. I waited for Eva to get up and did a tornado ddt on her. I went for the pin but summer broke it up. I was getting attack by her and then out of nowhere Eva joins her. it was a two on one assualt. They both grabbed me by both ends and then dropped me hard on the mat. The refee had to end dthe match but they continued to assult me. I couldn't get up but i felt my sides hurt. I was starting to blackout but out of nowhere i found strenght in me and i kicked both of them on there ankles. they both dropped and i side kicked both of them. I then grabbed both there legs and twisted there legs and did the bridge to make the pain unbearable for them. Thye were yelling and i wouldn't stop. The refees asked me to let go but i wouldn't. the girls kept yelling but i wouldn't stop. I then let go when i flet my legs gettiing numb.

I got pulled off them and i saw the doc looking at them. there legs looked really brusied and i saw mines looked sort of swollen as well. I was taken backstage and taken to the authority's office. 

"What was that out there."Stephanie said.

"I was proving a point. Look my character is suppose to be this vicious  girl who takes nothing from anyone. I need to get back tot the point where i was looked as a threat.I said.

"We understand but it was not part of the script. we know that eva,and summer were off script but it didn't mean you had too as well .So we are going to amke a match against you three again for main event tomorrow. We hope that this incident doesn't repeat itself again."styephanie said.

"I can't promise you anything. So if you don't mind i will do what i was signed to do and if you don't like it then i'll just go the the competion then.'I said leaving the office and leaing her speechless.

i knew i was playing with fire right now but i was just angry with a lot of things. i walked intot my lockeroom where i saw Dean.

"What are you doing here?"I said.

"Look i finally have a solution on how to egt the kids. My match is next against Bad new Barett so i was thinking the kids are with the other superstars. So when i walk out i'll have them with me.'He says.

'What are you think? Trying to put them in danger?"I asked in shock.

"Listen babe, they'll walk out with me and then the lights will turn off and Roman will grab them and take them out of here. Leslie is already being distarcted by Dolph who is actually flirting with her.So she is distracted and i'll have the kids.This is full proof."He syas.

"How i'm i suppose to believe that."I said.

"Just believe in me babe. Everything will be okay."He says kissing me and leaving.

i was thinking what he said and i guess i should just trust him. I was seeing his match when i saw the lights go off. I didn't know how to react until i saw my parents walking into my lockeroom.

"Dear we just wanted to get the kids abck."My mom said.

"I thought you had them."I said pretending to be shock.

"Well Leslie lost them and we thought they came here."My dad said.

"Either you find them or i'm sueing you."I siad.

"You can't do that but we will find them before you do."My mom says.

They ended up leaving when i saw the kids on the other end. Roman had them and signal to me saying he will take them back to the hotel. i guess dean was right the plan worked after all. 

What you guys think?Please comment and vote