Chapter 55: saying Goodbye

We had arrived in califonia and we were in L.A.

"alright so Snipe wants you to tell him where your other house is."Todd said.

"What are you talking about??"I said.

"Snipe knows you own two houses here."Todd said.

"I sold my other one."I said

"Snipe doesn't believe you."Todd said.

"Well that's on him. If he wants to meet at the house i own then will got here. I have nothing else to say."I said.

"alright mrs.Gellar."Todd said.

When we drive up to the house i had as back up it hurt to know what was about to go down.

"Well isn;t my lovely wife."Snipe says as he holds my hands.

"Snipe what are we in L.A for."I siad.

"Babe were going to sell everything that you once knew. Everything you will own now is from me.No one is to give you anyhting if it's not from me."Snipe said.

"Were not selling my home.This is a place i find peace."I said.

"Mari we are selling it.So get a;l the things you wanna take."Snipe said.,

"Look this is my house and i'm not selling. You do something to take this away from me then  you will really meet me for reals."I siad.

'Oh my girl is threatening me now. Your such a turn on right now."Snipe says getting closer to me.

"Get away from me."I said. 

"princess go inside and get your things. I brought Kelly with me to watch our little boy."He says.

Did he just say his our little boy?

"He is not your little boy only mines and Dean's."I said.

"He is mines as well and so is that child in you."He says placing his hand on my stomach.

"He will never be your child.'I said. big mistake.

"Kelly take our little boy with you. i need to talk to my wife with me inside so we can talk." Snipe says.

Kelly did as she was told and took little Jon. I gave him a kiss before he left.

Snipe drags me intot he house and threws me on the ground hard.

"Now listen too me. you are my wife and will do as i say. Now i need a little relaxing don't you."He says moving closer to me.

"No i don't want you in me. I will only have one man have me and that is dean."I said.

"He seems to be a big problem now. I think i should pay him anpther vist."He says.

"What do you mean another visit?"I asked.

"Baby i visited him last week again didn;t you know how tense he was with you. I told him that once that child is born we are having our own. He seemed upset and well i guess you calmed him down considering you don't want me to touch you."He said.

"We didn;t so stop assuming things."I said.

"So what are those marks on you hmm. Your going to tell your allergic to something cause if you were then the baby inside you would have been in critical danger." Snipe said.

"It doesn't concern you."I said.

Snipe picks me up and then throws me on the couch. He comes near me and then rips my clothes off. He then removes his and enters me. He goes rough and i needed to stop this. I just did it with Dean a day ago and here i go again but with a different man. I only want Dean to make me feel good no on else.

I push Snipe with the strength i have and then i slap him.

"Let's  get one thing staright here. I will not be touched by you or hit. You wan this marriage to workout then i'll compromise now. I stay by your side if you let me keep my things as they are, i get to see dean when it's about my son, and i don't have secruity with me at all time."I siad. firmly.

"Not happening princess. I will keep an eye on you no matter what. I will be present when you and Dean meet when it's about our little boy and i'll let you keep your things as they are.''He says.

"Do my deal or i'll just elave."I siad.

"I'll think about it. But i will ahve you when i wnat. Your my wife and i want my wife to please me when needed."He said.

"Not in my condition. i wan thtis child to be born helathy. You behave and i'll maybe just maybe let you have me after a few months of giving borth."I said.

"Well then say goodbye to all this then.We are leaving and not coming back"Snipe says putting his clothes on.

"No i want to stay here a few days. Yuo want to stay then stay i want to spend at east a few days here to relax beofre i go back tot he place i will have to call home."I said putting on y clothes.

:"I guess we will saty then. And don't think i'll let you win next time. I want you to love me as i love you."He says.

'Love isn't force but blossomed between two people."I said.

"Love will come from you soon. I love you and i hope that one day you can say it to me too."He says kissing my cheek.

"We will see."I said.

so what you gus think. How will Marissa overcome Snipe? Wills he have him wrapped around her finger? Please comment and vote