Chapter 49: home was a bad move

After finally getting Dean to calm down about taking our son with me i promised him that when i got back i would go to Philly and stay there until our second child is born.

Being back again in the streets of Cincinnati felt weird. I needed to find Snipe. I had called Aj a while ago to ask her if Snipe was back here and she said yes. I'm surprise he left her in wwe. I thought he would have her with him at all time.

When i reach my destination i knock on the door.

"Marissa???"

"Zack????"

What are you doing here?"He asks shcoked.

"I should ask you the same?"I say.

"I better get going?"He says leaveing the place and not answering my question.

"Oh Mari when did you get here?"

"Snipe didn't know you were working with Zack?'I said lying.

"Don't worry about him. Come in,i see you brought your son too."He says.

"No i think it be best if we talked where there are people who can see us in case soemhtign happens."I said.

'Come on marissa i won't hurt you."He says.

"Snipe either we talk outside or i'll just look for you where you do business.''I said.

"And i said come here now."He say yankin em inside the house.

"Snipe let me go."I said.

"Mike take her son with you."He syas.

"Waht no your not taking my son away.'I say trying to get away form his grip and holding my son on the other hand tighly.

"Mike get in here now." Snipe yells.

"Touch my son and i won't repsond for what can happen to you."I said.

"Will see after i'm doenwith you."he says.

Mike comes over and takes little Jon aay from me. He was still sicka nd i needed to protect him.

"Give him abck now.' I said yelling. 

"Mike remember i don't want any interruptions. Make sure her kid is takencare of. i don't want anything to happento him considering he will be my future son."He says.

Of course suir. We will make sure the little boy is in good care."Mike says walking away.

"Snipe bring me back my son.'I say pushing him to the wall.

"Oh someone is fiesty right now."He says pinning me to the wall.

"Let me go."I say.

"No i'm going to finally make you mines. again."He says kissing me.

I try to push him off but he presses himself harder in me. He then slaps me and throws me over his shoulder. We enter a room which i know has to be his. He locks the door and throws me on the bed.

"Now my beautiful princess we can finish what we started."e says moving closer to me.

"That's not going to happen."I say kicking him in the face.

I make a run for it but he somehow recovered from my kick and  grabs me. He throws me on the bed againa dn this time he gets on top of me quickly and starts kssing me. His hand is in my mouth. He kisses em all over until i start feeling his hands remove my clothes. I was to in shock to move. Then i relaize i had a child inside me.

"Snipe please don't. I'm pregnant."I say crying.

"So my little Mari is pregnant. Well this nis just going to make it more fun."He says taking off his shirt.