Chapter 27:My match spectulation

When i got to the hotel room i was thinking about what i was gonna do on smackdown today.I had a plan on how i was bring down Zack without him even knowing. He even said somehting about me accepting the ring he gave me and something i own in Cincinatti. What is it that i own there.I haven't been there in a long time well except for that time i had Raw. 

my thoughts get interrupted with my phone ringing. Zacks name pops and i hestiate to answer.  I needed to ansswer without letting him know about what i found out today.

"Hey Zack."I said causally answering.

" Hey Marissa. I thought you wanted me to meet you here at this acfe i'm at?"He asks.

"Yeah sorry for planting you but something came up and i can't get out of it. Sorry i should have called you."I said.

"No it's fine. i guess i'll see you on Smackdown."He said.

"I guess you will."I said hanging up.

" Guess he has an actual contract with wwe.

At the arena

I was at the arena and i had forgotten that Dean and Renee were with my son. As i walk around to look for him and i see little Jon in Dean's arms. I then see Renne walk up to them and kisses Dean on the cheek. Why did she kiss his cheek?

I walk up to them and when they see me Renee backs off. 

"Hey Dean says.""

 "Hey."I say back.

"So i ask Renee to help me with little Jon and she is a natrual with him."He said .

"I hope you don't mind but Dean asked me and i was just helping him."Renee says.

"I get it. Look i wanan know if there is anything going on with you too?"I ask.

"No were just friends."Deans says quickly.

"So i just saw her kiss your cheek. Does it mean somehting or was it a friend kiss or something?"I ask.

"Babe don;t get mad or jealous alright. Renee always kisses my cheek and others as weel.We have been friends for a long time and i'm not the only guy who gets his cheek kissed.ask any other susperstar on the roster and they would let you know." Dean say.

"Look if it bothers you i'll back off the cheek kissing. i just kissed him for helping me get promoted to full time interviewer."She says.

"i'm sorry alright. I feel like your lying but i guess i'm the one with trust issues."I say

"I get you have been hurt and ll but i think you need to relax and know thta we would never hurt you or make funof you. everyone ejre is sorry for how we treated you and we should have accpoeted the fact a promo always broings up personal things and we should learn to let them go."Renee says.

"I guess but i did say some bad thing about a lot of people so i guess i deserved the cold shoulder."I said.

:"No. We went to far and we shouldn't have."Dean said.

"Well i just wanted to see how my little guy was doing and if he needed anyhting."I siad.

"I don't have a match tonight so i'll be watching him.Will be back in the hotel and then will head out after you return."He says.

"alriught but please amke sure he is okaya nd all."I said.

"I will don;t worry. He is safe with me."dean says kissing me. I kiss back and then i give my little guy a kiss.

I see Dean with little Jon leave and now i'm facing Renee.

"You love him don't you."Renee asks.

"Yes but right now i just need to be soinglr for a while. We need to see how we can handle being friends and then maybe will get back together."I said.

"Just know he will always have your heart."She says walking away.

Why would she say that?

As i walk around i see that Zack is here. I ignore him and go another way. I was in the back corridors thinkiong about a lot of things. who should i trust,be loayl to, and what does my future hold for me now. So many thigns have been coming as surprises and i need to figure them out before they ware me out.

When i look at the time on my phone i head to down to the gorilla and i wa sabout to amke a spectualtion regarding Zack's future here. I needed to egt him away from here and my life as well. He was a dnager to me and i know him like the back of my ahnd. His past isn't as clean as mines. We did something we aren't part of like steal when we needed to survive for the next day or week.

I tell tech guy to play my music and i walk down the ramp. As i amke my way down the ring i ask for a microphone.

"alright so last night you guys saw something that needed to be done. So tongiht i have a little spectulation of my own consdiering no one won, Zack who isn;t even a professional wreslter will be fighting tonight for his chance to keep his job. i have already tlak tot he bosses and they agreed. So you guys can vote for whaytever his amtch will be. So zack prepare yourselve because kharma  is finally catching up to you. oh and the voting closes in 5 mintues so please go on the wwe app to vote.,"I said.

I leave the ring i see zack coming out. I go the other way and i watch his match as i make it back to my lockeroom. I see that the wwe universe voted for a falls count match. Zack's opponet was big show. 

Zack easily lost the match considering Big show gave him a ko punch and there. Zack is finally gonna be gone form here and now to figure out what he's hiding in cincinatti. I guess i gotta ahead back to the place i never wanted to go back too but have too.

So zack is out and Marissa wants to know what is going on with him and tori. What do you guys thinbk it is? And is dean gonna propose like you guys read in the last chapter? Tell me what you guys think. Please comment and vote.