Chapter 43: why did you go

Dean had gone to film some scenes and that gave me the perfect opportuniy to meet up with Snipe.I had taken little Jon with me sinc ei didn't know who could wathc him for me. If i had left him with a crew member or something then i ould be in serious trouble with Dean and all. Snipe has already met him and all but i never had him go near him. I made sure thta Snipe was a far distance with him. I feared that him knowing i had a son he could get invovled in the life i grew up in.

"Well little Mari and Little Jon you came."Snipe said a s i reached the resturant.

"Well it took me a while to get here considering that ...nevermind.'I said. i haven't told him who i'm here with.

"Marisaa i know who it is so don't get nervous. I won't hurt him just like i didn't hurt your friend."He said.

"Look let's just finish this already. After this will be put of each others lives.'I said.

"Someone is a little eager to leave now."He says smirking.

"Snipe i want this to end already. I already agreed to give you the part that corresponse to me so let's sign the documents."I siad.

"Alright so as your lawyer indicated you are willingly giving up your part but everything else will belong to you. I know this was something you wanted to takeover but know that it's better this way. I wouldn;t want you to get hurt if i let you run it."He says.

"Trust me it would have ended if you never found out about this."I said.

"Well it didn't come out that way so just sign here and we will be done."He said. 

I signed  where i needed to sign and there. The legal papers needed to be given to my lawyer and he would process the papaers.

"It was nice seeing you again little one. I hope that someday you realize i would have also been the right guy for you."He says.

"Snipe you may be close to my age but you were never the guy i wanted. Yeah we had hooked up once and that's all. We were young but then Zack came intot hte picture. That's the only reason you wnated me out of the city. You wanted me to suffer just like i made you suffer. It was never my intention and i'm sorry."I said.

"Marissa i could have been  the one guy that could have given you everything you wanted. I loved you. That night was so special to me but i can see that the guy your with now is the one for you. What i don't like is that he treats you bad."He says.

"No he doesn't." I said.

"Don't play with me Mari i see the bruises on your arms.He hurts you everyday an d i hate seeing you in that position. He hasn't been himself becasue he has seen me before. He doesn't kn ow my name but he's seen me. Mari if you ever change your mind you knwo where to find me."He says getting up.

"This is goodbye Snipe. after today we will not see each other. Going back home where i use to be happy is all gone. I have a nothing there except for the homes my family owned apparently." i said.

"Come home with me Mari. I can be a better father for your son. I can make him my own."Snipe said.

"Look i don't..He cuts me off my kissing me. I try to push him off but he tightne his arms around me.

Snipe was a guy i use to like when i was groing up. our age differnece is the smae like Dean's and i. Snipe use to be the guy i imagined myself with before i met Zack. Then i moved on and i am madly in love with dean even if he has anger issues.

I push Snipe away and then i slap him People all around us are watching. i feel embaressed knwoing all eyes are on us.

"Look Marissa let me explain..I cut him off

"Snipe i'm married. I can go kissing some guy even if i kno them. I told you i'm in love my the guy i'm in a realtionship with."I siad.

"If you loved me why would you lie to me about meeting him then?"i turn around to see dean with a hurt and luster exxpression.

"Dean I..He cuts me off. "So he use to be a guy you went out with. Hmm no wonder you didn't want me meeting him. He was the  same guy that use to make me help him sell drugs."Dean said.

"Well isn't it Jonathan. I knew you would eventually see me again."Snipe said.

"So your code name is still the one you use hey. Can't believe you and my wife use to be a thing."Dean says angrily.

"Dean just calm down alright. It was long ago. I love you even though we fight."I siad.

"You know maybe we shouldn't be together. i wanted to amke things right with yo from day one but i can see thta is no longer an option."Dean says.

"Dean look your not understanding hat's going on I.He cuts me off again.

"No marissa i see exactly what i as suspecting. He has been trying to wooo you all this time. I didn't reconginze until tonight. And most importantly bringing our son here. No one takes away what is mines and especially the ones i have grown to love."He syas.

"Well now that my work here  is done Marissa think about what i told you."Snipe says.

" You knew he was going to be here didn't you."I said.

"Yes and i wanted to make sure i see him break you an di can pick up the mess to make you mines again."He says.

"Get away form her. If you think i'm going to let ehr go your wrong. She's my world especially my son."Dean says.

"Will see."Snipe says as he leaves.

Dean as about to launch at him but i put my ahnds on his chest.

"Dean let's just get back tot he hotel. We can talk about this in private with people not starting at us."I say.

"Go back yourself i need some fresh air."Dean says angrily leaving the resturant.

I just stay there stun and when i gain my will to move i grab my son and leave the resturant and leave to the hotel. 

Snipe and marissa use to be a thing in the past. Dean and Snipe knew each other when they were young as ell. Marissa is in another cross road. What more can she handle before she cracks? Please comment and vote