Chapter 46: who is it

When we got to the next city i noticed that a car was following us. I didn't say anything to Dean fearing he might get angry or something.

When we arrived to the hotel we asked for our room and then went upstairs. Once upstairs i put little Jon in his room and kiss him goodnight. I close the door to his room and go into the living room.

"Dean there's something i need to tell you." I say as acalmly as i could.

"What is it baby?" He asks.

"I didn't want to say anything earlier but i feel like ever since we got back to wwe someone has been following us." I said.

"I think your just paranoid." He says.

"Look believe me or not i feel something isn't right." I say.

"Just rest up. I'll be there in a mintue." He says.

"Why are you acting like nothing is going on." I say.

Dean just ignores me and lufts me over his shoulder and walked into the bedroom. He puts me on the bed and hovers me. He looks straight in my eyes before he kisses me. I'll say thr kiss relaxed me a little until i heard something fall.

"Dean what was that." I say pulling away from the kiss.

"Stay here I'm going to get little Jon and bring him here with you." He says.

I watch as Dean leaves and then come quickly into the room again with little Jon in hands.

I hold my sleeping son close to me and make sure he doesn't wake up from the noise that was going on in the living room.

"Whose out there?" I ask Dean.

"So guy but i didn't see him right. I made sure i wasn't caught and well i guess you were right. Look i want you to go hide in the closet with our son. I'll be back for you two. No one us going to come near my family. "He says kissing each of us.

Dean leaves again but with something in hand. I hide in the closet with little Jon and hope everything is okay.

A while later

Dean hasn't return and i haven't heard a peep from the outside. I risk myself.by looking outside only to see the bedroom door open. I close the door and hope that the person didn't see me.

I see a shadow coming towards the closet and i just hide in deeper. It wasn't as big but i at least wanted to keep my son safe and hidden if anything happens.

"Marissa are you in there?"

It was Dean and he looked beaten up.

"Dean what happen to you?" I say as i come out of the closet with our son.

"I followed the guy and the cops gor him. It appears he is a guy ferm Snipe.we need to be careful around him." He says.

"I guess the game as begun." I say.

"What game?" He asks.

"Back then Snipe played mind games on people who try to get there way instead of his way. He always won and ten he made sure that person would disappear. Don't think he kills but makes them change ther identity and all. He made sure that the name the person had wouldn't exist anymore." I said.

"

Well that's not going to happen to us." He says.

" Dean. I need to end this before it starts. Please believe me. I'll be okay. Just make sure our son is okay." I say.

"Your not doing anything. I am not losing you." He says.

"I am and toyr watching over our son. I'll be safe. I just need to make a visit first."i said.

"Be safe." He says kissing me.

I get changed and kiss Dean and our son goodbye. I needed to find out who is the guy that was stalking us and why does he relate to Snipe.

Okay so this is a filler chapter. I'm really sorry if it's boring. I have some ideas i wanna add to the story and this is just how i'm going to start the whole thing about Marissa's.please comment and vote.