Chapter 20 Surprises and return

A year later  and 3 months

I was at home in Vegas. I know it may sound werid but i decided to live close to Dean without him knowing. I had given birh to our baby boy whose named Jonathan Moxley Good. I decided to name him this as a tribute to Dean's real name and first ring name. I had lived with Aj and Punk for about a month until i figured things out. I told them that i would be going back to wwe after my child was about 3 months. I had asked Aj not to let Dean know anything about my where abouts. I made sure i was careful when it came to walking around Vegas or having paparazzi around.

"Babe you sure you want to go back tonight?"Zack asked me.

"Yeah since wwe is here today why not make a special appearance."i said.

"You just want to see him don't you."He asks.

"Zack we've talked about this. He moved on the mintue he decided to give me to you. I accepted your offer of us getting back together just for safety. Dean doesn't know anything about my son and he never even once tried looking for us. I decided to get back with you to see if it will work out. Right what i see is us going downhill with your jealousy again."I siad.

"I feel like your gonna get back together with him even after he accepted the annualment."He said.

"Look i'm just going to go do a job and that's all. I'm with you now and nothing has changed. You have shown me a new you and you love my son. If you really want us to stay together then you have to trust me about all this. Heck i trust you when your working with all those females at your work."I said.

"I'm sorry babe it's just i feel like your gonna leave me. We so close to getting married and i don't want that to go away or taken away from me by him."He said.

"Just trust me like i learned to trust you again."I siad.

He kisses me and i kiss back. We continue to make out until we hear a knock on the door. We pull away and i go see whose at the door.

"Aj."I squealed.

"Omg Marissa you look great."She said hugging me.

"Well i was trying to get back into shape."I said.

"So where's the little one."She asked.

"He's in his crib sleeping. do you wanna see him?"I asked. 

"Yeah i miss my godson."She said following me to his room.

"May i hold him."She says.

Yeah just make sure not to wake him up. It took a while for him to fall asleep again."I said.

"I guess he's been keeping you up all this time huh."She said.

"Yeah but he's worth it. I love him so much."I said.

"So how are you and zack doing."She says.

"Well you know after i told you that i was getting back together with him, he turned put to be very loving towards me. He has even accepted little jonny as his even though he doesn not have his name you know."I said.

"True it's only fair your son carry the name of his father."She said.

"But i feel like Zack wanted to him to have his name. I mean he was there throught the last few months of my pregnancy and was there when i gave birth."I said.

"Just know that it was the right thing your son has the rightful name and that Zack needs to accpet the fact that your with him.You sacrificed a lot to be with him and he has to accpet the fact that it was either your way or your gone."She said.

"Yeah  but i mean i made him move out to Vegas just so i could live closer to Dean. I still love him even though i got hurt towards the end and all."I said looking at my son.

"Mar if you are having this feeling i think your only hurting each other. Think about it, who do you think you wake up to every morning next you and who are you kissing everytime."She said.

I couldn't tell her that i always wished it was Dean but i could tell she was seeing right through me.

"Aj we both know know who it is. But i don;t wanna hurt Zack. He ahsd changed and i even accepted to marry him."I said.

"Oh girlie i just hope your making the right decisions."She said putting Jonathan back in his crib.

"Me too."I siad as we headed out to the living room.

Zack's pov

So marissa doesn;t love me. She wants him. I knew it. She's been lying to me this whole time. She thinks i'm Dean everytime. Why couldn't she love me like i loved her?

Well if she wants Dean then i'll just make saure that doesn;t happen. Marissa is my soon to be wife and tonight i'll prove to that scumbag that no one takes my woman.  He may have accepcted the annualment papers but Marissa is now mines.

Marissa's pov

Aj and i were at the arena. I decided just sneak around the arena so no one would see me. Aj knew i was gonna be here but no one else. Sinc ei was the mosy ahted girl back then imma show them that they did not get ride of me.

"Alright so when are youmaking your surprise appearance?" She asks.

"I was thinking after your match."I said.

"Cool i guess everyone is gonna be in for a treat."She says going to go change into her ring gear.

I go through my phone and look at the pics of my son. He's growing up so fast that i feel like i shouldn't even be here.  I then see pics of Dean and I on our honeymoon. Yes i kept this since they were happy moments. Then i see pics of Zack and I.

"Hey what are you doing."aj asks from behind.

"Just looking through pic."I siad shutting my phone off.

"You miss him don't you."She asks.

"Yes but i'm with Zack so i have to push him aside."I said.

"Just know he's here tonight."She says.

"I know but i also did come to comfront him about a few things."I said.

"Be safe alright. He hasn;t been the smae since you disappeared."She says walking out for her match.

I was waiting in the lockerrom and when i saw that the match was about to finish i decided to amke a little surprise. As i was reaching the gorilla i see Dean from afar. I made sure to get away from his sight and waietd behind the curtain until i heard Aj's music hit indicating she won the match.  As she was already close to the curtain i walkout with some cheers.

"So everyone thinks i was gone. Oh but guess what i'm back and i'm gonna take the divas division back. I mean all the girls besides Aj. emma and paige have any real talents, and Natayla, and Naomi i guess, But anyways tonight i'm here to let everyone know that i will be back to wrestle this coming smackdown and i'll prove to allt he girls who humilated me this whole time who the real divas champion is.

I get cheers and walk backstage. As i was about to make it to Aj lockeroom i hear someone call me. I instantly knew that voice. He was getting closer but i made a run for it.

So what do you guys think. Marissa is with zack ,and She has had no contact with Dean all this time? What do you think will happen When Dean finds her?Tell me what you guys think.please comment and  vote.