Chapter 73: Consequences

Snipe's pov

So Marisaa thinks it best we get divorce now.After everything we did well i did to get her in the safest position in my business. I wanted her to be safe from the people who wanted to hurt her in the first palce. I never told ehr that her own parents were after her. She never heard form them after they got send to prison. She lost total communication with them after finding out there true ifestyle when she was still ehre.I neevr really meant to hurt her this whole time i was just following orders.

I decided to call her so we can settle this like civilzed people. I may  actually want Dean to be away from her but i don't thiink that's going to be the case. Kelly isn't really  helping me either. Knowing the kid she is caring belongs to Zack well things are falling out of place.

"Hello."Mari says on the other line.

"Do you mind telling me why your laywercalle dme saying i need to meet him in his office to discuss our divorce."I said.

"Look Snipe it's not working out anymore. I wasn't going to tell you like this but in person. I know you love me and have helped me in many things but there's no spark in us anymore. We need to end this. Your not the guy for me as i'm not the girl for you. I hoep we can settle this quickly."She says. 

"Marissa you can't divorce me. Did you not read the paper's you signed the other day. I mean you thought they were actual papers to give me the rights to your part but it's not. you think i didn't know how to keep youby my side. Mari were tied together wether you like it or not."I siad.

"Listen to me and listen good. I'm going to take away everything you have ever owned. The papers i made you sign on the property's the kids own actually replace what i signed in you documents. I made sure we three were protected. You gotta figue out by now thta i know you like the bac of my ahnd. I'm better than you and i will always be astep ahead of you. There was a reason you guys keep me for so long and never harmed me,.You got one chocie and that's letting me leeting me go for good."She said.

"Mari your parents are after you."I said hanging up. She needed to know and i will protect her no matter what.

Marissa's pov  

"Mari your parents are after you."He said.

what is he taklking about my parnets after me.I haven't had contact with them since i was 17. This just has to be another mind game of his. I really didn't care what he had to say. I left my office and when i wnet out i see dean on the phone.

"Dean's pov

 Marissa sure knew how to sweep Snipe from under his hands. I means he got him to give this house to our little girl .What don;t i know about this girl? I was heading back inside when i heard Marissa on the phone.She had just hanged up when kelly was calling me.

"What you want kelly."I said.

"Dean why aren't you here.Did you forget i had a doctor's appoiuntment."She says.

"Look kelly you can go with Zack for all i care."I said.

"Dean let's not start this again please. I just want you here so you can see our baby. I don't wanna be without you there."She says.

"Kelly i know that baby can't be mine. So why should i care."I said.

"Dean this is your baby i will prove it. You want a paternity test done then whenyou do decide to come home will do it."She siad.

"Kelly just talk to my lawyer. Were done."I said hanging up. 

I actually believe my love mari then Kelly. I know for a fact that i wasn't around for 2 months so she could have concieved with Zack all that time since he was out with an injury.

I turn around to see Marissa with a grin on her.She runds to emand kisses me. We make out until we hear the kids crying. We both ran upstairs ro noticed a window was shattered. I run quickly tt he kids and dean goes to look out the window.  I hug my kids tightly and dean says whoever it was is gone. 

Marissa's ov

Is this what Snipe was trying to tell me? Who is starting to chase us now? When will the nightmare end? 

"Marissa you and the kids need to leave now."Dean said.

"Why?"i asked. 

"This note is saying you don't live they will find you."He says.

"Look we have a house show here later in the week so no. I'm not going to run like i always do. I'm tire of doing that.Were going to face these.Ithink iknow who it is now."I said.

"Who?"Dean askedconfused.

"Snipe said someone is after me and let's just say there cloaser to me than you think."I said.

'Marissa what is this pic?"Dean says shoeimg me a picture that was on the floor.

The pic was when i was with Snipe and Zack in the same bed??????

"Dean i swear i do not even remember that."I said apnicing.

"Marissa for all the time i have known you it seems like you don't remember about your life? Is there something i need to know?"He says. 

"Dean i think it's time i tell you this but i feel like your going to hate me."I said looking down on the floor.

"Tell me."He says lifting my chin up withi his finger.

I let go if the kids and we walk into the other room. I left kids  door open for anything that could happen. 

"Dean when i was in my bad way i use to get my head smashed a lot and i mean a lot that i would be unconcious for days. I wouldn't rememebr anything or anyone. It took me days to figure out everything.  I was suppose to get surgery done in my head when i had the waht was liek a tumor i suffered 2 years ago removed but didn't. I knew i ahd that huge thing in my head all the time but nevre said anything. i thought i ahd it under con trol but it doesn't seem like it. Look i did what i did to make me feel strong and not weak. I neevr meant for all this to ahppen. I know i lose my memory but i always amkes ure i never forget you three ever.,"I said with tears coming down.

"Marissa why would you do that. Do you realize how much risk you ut yourself in. I mean look at the things you have done. all that head banging wasn't good. I mean it looks like you had a 3 some going on.Why would you keep this from me. "He said.

"I had my reasons. I don't remember my past becasue i know it was horrible. I don't wanna remmeber anything okay."i said.

"Well it seems your paying the price now considering they are out to get you.Everything could ahve been prevented but i mean your  past is catching up you right.Hopefully you make the right choice for once and do what i tell you. "He says walking out of the room.

Dean doesn't understand what's going on with me. I haven;t shown him the real me. He has been in love with a girl whose kept the biggest secret to everyone and that's me making sure i don't reveal that i have always ahd a child with Snipe but i kept her out of sight fearing she would be dragged into the business. My first daughter i haven't seen in years but have kept in touch. she is my world still from afar but she will need to come back into my life to see if my parents are willing to ruin me like they were about to do with her. Snipe has a child with me but no one knows and i think it's time Dean knows for reasons why i can't leave now. My daughter lives here in thsi city and not far from here either. She leaves approximatley 2 miles form here. Dean i hope you can handle this ebcause i know she's my daughter from snipe but she is my heir to the business that will soon end. My other kids will be there with her when need.

So what you guys think?Marissa has a secret child? parent's want revenage? Please comment and vote.