Chapter 12 Recovery and broken

I was taken out of surgery over 3 days ago. My kidney has not been improving and the doctor told me that i should consider having it removed. Having it stitched up would not be able to have it close forever and the blood will always find a way to escape. My kidney would lose its will to function and it'll be removed either way.

"Babe are you okay?"Dean asks.

"Yeah just thinking is all."I said."It's not that bad. You'll be okay. Nothing will go wrong."He said.

"Dean you don't get it. I never thought that i would get my kidney removed. I have been wrestling for not even a year and here i am waiting to have my kidney taken out of me. Do you realise how long it'll take for me to recover?"I said glaring at him.

"I get that you will be out of action but you got to look after your health."He said.

"Yeah says the guy who just had surgery on his shoulder but yet has the possiblity to work behind the scenes."I said.

"Don't take your anger out on me. I never meant to drive into that truck alright. I should have been paying attention to the road not yelling at you. I get i just took somehting else from you but also me. Do you really think i wanna be backstage knowing i can't wreslte. That is my life that i worked so hard for."He said yelling at me.

"Well why don't you go to it then.Obvious you care more about that than yourhealth. Your lecturing me not to worry and think about my health but you get to be angry about beingable to wrestle? I haven't been able to be in a disent match in a while now. I just ahd to be put in a storyline with you. Nothing will ever be the same for me."I said putting the pillow over my head.

"Well next time think before you do anything. You have brought all of this to yourself. I just happen to come across you. I just had to fall in love with you. I was never the dating type. I just had one night stands with skanks and there. But you, you just had to have me wrapped around your finger you make me feel weak and i can'tbare to see you hurt. I love and hate you at the same time. I never had to worry abpout anyone but me but here i'm being the supportive boyfriend who isn't gonna complain about not wrestling but complaning that my girlfriend won't take a surgery she despreatly needs."He said throwing the chair across the room with his good arm.

"Would you calm down. Were in a hospital not the arena."I said.

"I don't care. Your no one to tell me what to do.Your nothing but a fragil patheic girl who can't move on from her previous boyfriend.''He said.

I was lookingat him in shock. I can't believe he called me fragil and patheic. Dean realized what he said and beofre he could say anything i cut him off and tell him to leave.

"Mar i'm sorryu i didn't mean it. I was just angry...i cut him off

 "No Dean you did. If i'm so fragil and  patheic why don''t you just leave. Never come back and forget about me. I never wanna see you here again. Your never gonna change. I gave your just like Zack who was pouring his heart to me a few days ago. Both of you are just bad for me. I should have never come back to Cincinnati or have ever agreed to be with you."I said with tears forming in my eyes. 

"Maybe your right. Why would i waste my ti,me with someone like you. There is nothing special about you. Your just a joke. I was just gonna use you for one thing but i guess i got that a long time ago."He said smirking.

"Get out and never come back."I said yelling at him.

"Oh is my princess upset that i said something that hurt her. Was she trying get up  to slap me right now."He said getting close to me.

I wanted to slap him there and there but he would be expecting that.So intead of slapping him i pulled him into me and kissed him hard. He was kissing rougly back and then he hovered over me. We made out for a little before i pushed him off me. He was shocked of what i did.

"So you just make out with me then push me away?"He says.

"Yeah causethat's the last time you will ever be with me. We are over and i don't care about the storyline were in. It's all over i would be able to compete so i've just decided to leave the company for good."I said.

"You say that now but i know you felt something for me right now. That kiss you gave me just proved to me that you love me as i love you. We can't be togther now but you'll be the one coming back to me. Everything we said to each other we didn't mean it. Were just angry and saying things we felt at the moment. I will come back for you and no one is gonna take you away from me. I love You Marissa Gomez. I won't lose you. I'll always have your heart."He said standing up and then gave me a kiss and left.

Dean Ambrose has just broken my heart again. I do have feelings for him but the things he said are unforgivable. He claims to love  yet he hurts me. We aren't meant for each other and i should forget everything about him. Dean isn't the guy i wanna be with. He is just gonna hurt me if i continue this relationship and i need to accept the fact that he will be just like Zack.

So it's a short chapter and it's just a filler.Do you think there really broken up or will get back together? Please comment and vote.