Chapter 18: Survior series

Dean and i had just gotten back from our honeymoon. I can truely say that i had really fallen for him during our honeymoon. Dean was being a real gentlemen an i do recall him being this way the first time we met. I could see the love Aj had told me. Dean and i were wlaking hand in hand to the arena. I was limping due to the fact Mr. Ambrose was a little to rough everytime we got it on.

"Mar are you sure you wanna be here.I mean i did tell Vince you were under the weather."He said as we reach his lockeroom.

"I'm fine. It'll go away.Plus i have a job to do too."Isaid.

"You can just go back to the hotle room. Vince already knows you aren't feeling well."He says.

"Dean i'm fine okay."I said annoyed.

"So puking is normal right.I was afraid of touching you the whole time."He said.

"I'll go to the doctor's tomorrow alright.Now stop worring and get ready for your match."I siad kissing him on the cheek.

"Why are you so stubborn."He says.

"I'm not."I say.

"Then  why don't you head to the hotel and rest."He says.

"I'm doing the interviews alright. Nothing is gonna happen alright."I say.

"If anything happens i'm coming back here."He says.

"Just save your anger for seth alright."I say.

"Actually my match got switched .I'm facing  Bray wyatt now. "He says.

"So facing seth is out of the question then? I asked.

"Creative writing is still thinking about the match though. It might change the moment it's time for my match."He says.

"Well i see things will never change."I say.

"It happens but either  way i did find out i would be entering  a feud with Bray after this either way."He says.

"Just be careful.I feel like it might be  a 2 on 1 match."I say.

"Well we will give the people what they want then."He says taping out his hands. 

"I'll be back i need to go talk to Vince about somehting."I said.

"Better not try to switvh up my match."He syas.

I just left the room ignoring his comment. I wasn;t actually gonna talk to vince but to Aj. I was talking with her while i was on my honeymoon.

"Hey Aj."I say.

"Hey girl how you feeling."She said.

"I feel sick.Dean was trying to make me go to the hotel but i refused. I need to make a good impression and not let Vince or the authority push me around."I siad.

"Did you ever think you might be pregnant."she says.

I thought about it for a moment but it couldn't be. The first time was just a few weeks ago and i'm late.

"Aj i think i might be."I said.

"Well that must have been a fun honeymoon."She sayos laughing.

"actually we did it a few weeks and it wasn't the best time i had."I siad.

"Wait did he force you or somehting?"She asked.

"Sort of but i let him. I was too scare of what he was going to do so i let him take his anger out on me." I said.

"Marissa if he was being hard on you then you should have said no."She said.

"Aj it's done alright. I let him so it was like my consent. It's not rape unless i try pushing him away. Plus we talked about it and he was sorry."I siad.