Chapter 38: Recovery and return

4 months later

It has been a tough 4 months. Dean had done what he could to come and visit me but that wasn't good enough for him. Dean wanted to be with me everytime but he was rising up his career. Everytime he called me he seemed upset and hurt that he couldn't be here. The sad part of being home was watching Nikki being the divas champion yet again. I hated her so much since we did have real beef out the ring. She had been assaulting on twitter and all. Just wait till i get back and we will see who the divas champ really is.

"Alright Marissa you ready to get your last look at your head." The nurse asked.

"Yes and see if i am finally clear to get back into the ring." I said.

"Well if all the progress that you have been doing im sure you be there in no time." She says.

As the doctor was checking my head i felt a little pain.

"Alright Mrs. Good it appears you need to rest for another week. The scar seems to disappear very well but just to make sure I'll ask for yoy to take an extra week off before going back to the ring. "The doctor says.

"Well i last 4 months here so another week wouldn't hurt. Oh and about my scar by my kidney? I aksed.

"It appears that it is securely closed and the vessle that we found open has been closed to ensure that the blood flow is back to normal without any leaking." He says.

"Thats good at least i won't have to worry about throwing up blood again." I said.

When the doctorbleftbi heard my phone ring and as i look at it i see Dean's name pop out.

"Hey babe."i said.

"Hey princess. I just wanted to let you know that i got a movie offer." He says.

"That's great." I said.

"Um the bad news is that i start filming in about a week." He says.

"What??" I said.

"I know you wanted me to be here when you return but i won't be." He said.

"It's great that you got a movie offer but i umm..I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up.

I was kind of bum that Dean was leaving when i was returning . I guess I'll have to get use to the distance we have had for a while now.

When i got home from the hospital i watched as Aj was played with littlw Jon.

"So how did the appointment go." She ask.

"It went fine but i still need to rest for another week. "I said.

"Better safe than nothing." She said.

"I also got news of Dean going to film a movie." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry Mar. I know you wanted to be by Dean but maybe when he comes home tomorrow he'll explain everything." She said.

"Hope i don't end up going off on him." I said.

"You won't. "She said.

When Aj left i held little Jon close to me. He was so cute and he was almost a year old. In just a few months he'll be a one year old.

Later that night

It was really late and i made a call that was going to put me in risk once again.

Alright si Marissa is all better but whats with the phone call she's going to make? Please comment and vote