chapter 37: Decision time

So many bright lights were around me. How did i get here? I look around and see white walls and feel my arms. There are wires hooked onto me and i see a sleeping Dean on a chair next me. What happen to me?

As i move i feel Dean wake up.

"Oh my little Mari. You finally woke up." He says.

"How long have i been asleep?" I said.

"It's been 3 days." He says.

" What happen to me." I askes.

" The clog in your head is messing with you. You need to have the operation done before it gets worse. Please do this for us. I don't wanna lose you." Ge says.

"Why would you lose me?" I asked.

"The longer you hold up the operation you might just lose all memory." He says.

"I should have listen to you when we were at that hospital. Why did i let this happen to me." I said feeling tears falling down my cheeks.

" Babe you'll be fine if you just do the operation now. I'll be here for you. Little Jon is waiting for you. Think how he feels not being able to see you." Dean says.

"Alright I'll do it. I'll get operated this very mintue." I said.

Dean's face lighted up knowing i was finally given in.

"I'll get the doctor now." He says kissing me on the lips.

As Dean leaves the room i feel the bump in my head. It felt bigger than before.How did i let this happen. I risked myself just for a title? I guess now would be the time to have my title vancant. So much for getting a title match.

I see Dean and the doctor come in. The doctor had a serious face while Dean's was unreadable.

"Well mrs.Good i'm afraid i have some bad news. "The doctor said.

"What's going on." I asked.

"Babe you nees to be strong for what your about to hear." Dean said.

"Will you to stop all this suspense and just tell me alreasy." I said annoyed.

"Well mrs. Good it appears the bump in your head was miss diagnosed. It appears to ve a tumor in there. We need to operate as soon as possible to make sure its not cnacer. The teat rhat were done these past few days showed little indication its cancer but we will need to operate still. "The doctor says.

"How could it be miss diagnosed. You all realize that i was putting myslef at risk and i hear i might be have cancer." I said overwhelm.

"Just relax babe your gonna make the pain in your head worse."Dean says holding my hands.

"You want me to relax after hearing all these. You do realize i have been making mistakes over and over. Just look were i ended up." I said crying.

"Please relax. Everything will be okay. Look were gonna make sure your okay alrighr. All the help you'll need will be right here. Nothing is going to go wrong.". He says crying.

Did i just make him cry? He never cries. This is a vurnable side to him i have never seen.

"I'll do it. Doctor i want this operation to be performed as soon as possible." I said.

"Will have everything all set. Please wait until the nurses come for you." The doctor says walking out of the room.

"Dean ineed you to promise me something. If something goes wrong please look after our son. Don't abandon him. He needs you as much as he beeds me. If I'm gone don't forget about him. He's a peace of us. "I said.

"Don't talk that way. Your going to be okay. You be ehre when all this is done. Ill even have little Jon waiting for you when you get back." He says.

"Just promise me." I said.

"I promise. I love you." He says.

"I love you too. Your the only guy i have truely ever loved." i said.

"Your the only woman i have ever loved. You'll come back to me i promise." He said.

"I hope so." I said kissing him one last time right when the nurses came in.

I'm rolled out of the room as i hold Dean's hands one last time. I tell him to give our son a kiss for me. I enter the operating room and slowly drift to sleep as i get operated.

So Marissa might have cancer. What awaits for Marissa and Dean? Tell me what you guys think. Please comment and vote