Chapter 52: After me

Contiuation from previous chapter

I had left the arena. I didn't care about the match i was in. I told Vince that i would be back soon but that it would be a while. I had just confronted Dean, Snipe had told him. There was a reason why he didn't want me to come alone. I was followed only to see hurt in eyes of someone who isn't the one i married. Looking through the eyes of Dean really hurt me. I was only trying to fix my problems back home and ended up doing the very thing i was suppose to do with Dean but didn't.

Leaving Snipe at the arena might not have been the best idea but i didn't care at moment. I needed my space from him. My life is changing so fast and my son still isn't old enoughto understand what's going on.i needed him to more safe than me but here we are stuck in a worls were no one can help you fix your problems for you.

I was in Vegas getting my things from Dean's and i home. It was hurting so much knowing i wasn't coming back here anymore. All the things that little Jon had are still going to be here but not him. Just getting back together was hard enough and losing this again a second time hurts even more. As i was gathering all the things i was taking someone came through the front door.

"Dean?" I say.

"Oh look whose here. The little tratior." He says.

"Look it's not what it looks like okay. I just hope one day you forgive me ." I said.

"Not going to happen. I lost it all. And you have the decency to come back here and take everything with you. " he says.

I'm only taking what's mines and some things of our son. Do you even know how it feels for me to be here and knowing I'm never coming back?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I don't believe yoy even feel bad about anything that's going on. Everything is just a game for you. I'm even starting to believe little Jon isn't mines as well." He says.

"You think i was with another man? You were my first and the results showed after. You have really lost it if you think the kids I'm having with me in Cinicinatti aren't yours then yoy weren't going to be a good father then. " i said.

"Now your telling me.i'm not fit to be father material? How about i take little Jon away from you seeing as another one is coming i should keep the one right behind you." He says.

"Your not taking him away from me. He's all i have that's you."I said crying now.

Dean didn't say anything. He just looked at me and i looked at him.we were sensing a connection. I was moving closer to him and then smashed my lips to his. I pull him down with my arms so i could reach better and his hamds were around me.i was kissing him kissing him roughly showing him i loved him and always will.

I pull apart a while later and look in his eyes again. He seemed a little calmer than he was when he came.

"Baby just know I'll find a way to fix all this. I will be back here with you with our children. " i said.

"Stay here tonight. I don't care what Snipe does to me i want you three to stay." He says kissing me again.

"Dean I'm being followed. I just know Snipe has people following me. I stay here i lose you and our son." I say.

"Please just for tonight. I need your warmth with me." He says.

"Fine but we have to be alert." I said.

"We will." He says.

Dean took the bags i had pack back upstairs and i put little Jon down for his nap. When i was coming downstairs i look through the window of the living room to see Snipe outside. He is agter me. I knew my time here wouldn't last.

Alright so Dean and Marissa talked. Are things going to workout between them? Snipe knows where Marissa ia at all times? How does he know? Please comment and vote