Chapter 26: What have i done

"Answer me Marissa. Why did you go out there and attack us like that."He says.

"You lied to me."I said finally finding my voice.

"Did you think i was going to actually forget the match."He said laughing.

"Well i guess i'm always the one who can actually keep a promise and won't ever break a promise."I said pushing him out of the bedroom.

"You think your so clever for what you did but your not. Now face the consequences he syas as he throws me on the couch.

"Dean no get off me"I said.

"You wanted this so here we go."He syas as he smashes his lips onto mines as he rips my shirt open.He kisses me along my neck as he had his hand on my mouth from allowing meto scream. He then removes my shorts and enters me hard. I'm already half naked until he removes his clothes. He then eneters me again and i don;t fight it. I think i was too in shock to realize that this man was raping me and i was doing nothing about it.

After he was done he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. I just stya there motionless and not moving. He had donen it again and  this time i was just motionless. why did i let him do this to me?

"Now Mar know i diodn;t mean to do this. I need to take out my anger and well you knwo how to make me feel better."He says as he strokes my back.

"Of course."I say softly.

"So i was htinkning since we seriously can't be away that long from each other i think we should start rooming together. I'm alwasy gonna be looking for you anyways and when i need you then you'll be there. Plus were still married so i need to know where my wife is and especially my son."He said.

"Dean i'm thinking off quitting wwe."I said.

"What.No your not. Were gonna be together and will have little Jon with us."He said.

"Dean he's little and need to be in a place he recongizes all the time. He can't continue to go from one palce to another."I siad.

"listen mar your going to be with me at all times. Will hire a nanny or something to ensure the safety of our son."He said.

"Dean i don't want a stranger to watch over him."I said fianlly feeling myself.

"Well your gonna accept the fact that what i say will go okay.Were gonna be the family you wanted."He said pulling me closer to him.

"please dean i don't wanna have more drama in my life."I said.

"Babe i can't lose you alright. Soemthing about you is making me go crazy and the more time i'm away from you it hurts me that i turn into this guy. The guy i know you hate."He says letting me go and sitting up. 

"Dean what ahs been going on with you. You've suddenly become more agressive towards me and it's really scaring me."I said.

"I know and i have been trying to control myslef but i just can't. I need you to help me. I have your heart with me and it is what keeps me sane at times. I love you so much that i have not been thinnking right latley."He says.

"I didn't think i was hurting you that badly.'I said.

"Your heart is in my hand and i want you to have mines. Heal it as i'm healing yours."He said.

"Dean were only hurting each other and i need you to understand that were only gonna go down this road if we get back together. i have to also understand that were together by law and that pur marriuage is still in tact but know we need to be separated for a while."I said.