Chapter 39: Hello again

Today i was going back tot work. Dean doesn't even know that i'm making my comeback today. He said he would fly out tonight just to be with little Jon and I but i rather surprise him.Smackdown tapings were being held in Colorado,so it wasn't that long of a flight. 

I was at the arena with little Jon and i amde my way to Dean's lockeroom. As i reach the door i see somehting i wish i had never seen. Dean was making out with Summer rae? How could he do this to me?

I just walk away from the scene and knowing that our son had just witnessed that i felt ashamed for a moment knowing that's who his father is.

Dean's pov

 I don;t know what i was thinking but being with Summer these past few weeks has really taken out the stress that i had been feeling. I had a movie offer and a fiance who seemed like she was going to be a helpless girl forever.

After my session with Summer i decide to call Marissa and see what's going on. She seemed pissed that iwas going to leave and she was going to come back. I felt bad but i feel like there is no future for us. She has never told em anything about here like the dark secrets she spilled to e months ago. I feel like there is somehting fmore to that girl that i could think. Marissa deserves so much better than me know. I cheated on her this whole time and i hope with me being away she would see i made the mistake of making her mines.

Marissa's pov

I was in Vince's office. I wanted to make my return big and by doing that i asked him to give me a match with Summer. She wants to mess with my man and he's been seeing her behind my back then there both going to pay.

As i was in my lockeroom changing i noticed that little Jon was asleep. I had forgotten that Aj was not scheduled to be here and i didn't have anyone to watch him. I guess i'll have to take him out with me.

When it was time for my match i noticed summer and Dean walking hand in hand. It was really disgusting in my eyes knowing i was being cheated on.

When i was close by the gorilla i saw Dean and Summer coming my way that i hide myself.

I heard there conversation.

"So babe Marissa doesn;t knowe anything about this right?"Summer says.

"No but i'll dump her easy.I feel like a jerk who has gone off on his word. Ever since that incident i feel like we have been drifiting apart. I don;t feel the same for her and i think she deserves better."Dean says.

"please that girl needs to go abck to the rock she crawled out. Your mines and we both know you've been seeing em this whole time becasue i'm better.'She says.

"The only reason i got with you was so i could take out steam i felt and well find a way to leave Marissa."Dean says.

"Hey you always wanted to make her feel humilated and she feel for everything you have ever told her. That was your paln all this time. why would you feel bad about this. Everyone was in on it. Babe she is finally going to feel what we all felt when she first got here.Were finally winning."She says kissiang him hard.

"Just know after tonight were not together.'He says pulling away from her.

"Well ot was fun while it lasted.'She said.

When Summer's music hit she kissed dean one last time. When she was out Dean left. I then made my way and waited for my music to hit. She doesn't even know i'm here tonight nor does Dean. 

When my music hits i walk down the ramp with my son inhands. thiswas weird considering that i should have just left him home with Aj but i insisted on bringing him htinking everything was going to go smoothly.

Summer has a shocked face and i just smirk. I give me son to Lilian and enter the ring. When the bell rings i attack Summer with a serious of punches. I themn grab her by the hair and do a face breaker. I then pick her up and slam her face on the mat. i quickly go up the top rope and do a moon sault. I then grab her legs and do the bridge. She tries to counter but i then grab her arm and twist it to the side of her leg. I put a tight grip on her arm with her legthat she had to tap-out.

The match ends and then Dean's music hits. He seems surpise but when he enters the ring he kisses me. I pull away and slap him on the face. He seems shocked and that when i start to attack him.  i then signal for amicrophone.

"So you guys think you could go behind my back and think i wouldn;t find out well yourwrong. Good luck to the both of you oh and Dean were done so here's your ring back."I siad tossing it to him on the forun.d

i exit the ring and i grab my son. I make my way backstage and head to my lockeroom ignoring everyone around me. I enter my lockeroom and put little Jon down. I sit on achair thinking how could i have not seen this coming. Has everyone been two timing me this whole  time?Has Aj know and not told me anything? Who can i trust now?

So Dean cheated on Marissa. What is going on withhim?He loves her then he cheats on her? What will Marissa do now that he's going to be gone? please comment and vote?