Chapter 66: Disguise

Kelly's pov

 Dean had been acting weird all day yesteday. He didn't tell me what was wrong but i clamed him down a little after our little workout. Something about him wasn't right. What could have made him so mad?

I was at home and Dean had been gone since mornig. I was looking through my phone when i recieved a message. I opened it to see it was from Snipe. It said:

"Kelly we need to get ou plan working. Marissa just told me yesterday she is pregnant.I need to know if you have manage to get pregnant yourslef. We know that those two still harvest feeling even though they haven't shown it in these past few months. I need to make sure Marissa stays by my saide and Dean by yours. Meet me by the little cafe close to your house." 

Well it looks like that little slut finally got pregnant. Never knew she was that desparate for Dean. She just had to go get pregnant to make Dean come to her. Well Marissa yourgoing to find out why you and Dean have always been part of our plan. 

I had gotten readya nd headed for the little cafe . When i got there i saw Mariss and some blond girl talking. I then saw Snipe by the corner. I see the Blond girl getting up to leave. Marissa just stays seated . Snipe makes his way to me and we head outside.

"Alright so we need to come up with something to ensure you get pregannt."Snipe says.

"Hey i have been working on it this whole time. You knwo it's hard tog et him all worked up. I have do so many things just for himto touch me."I said. 

"You gotta try harder. Those two had an encounter yesterday. Zack informed me that they saw each other by conicidence at a park. Whatever went down yesterday made dean mad. Did you noticed anything strange about him?"Snipe says.

"Heseemed hurt and angry. Itried to get him to tlak to me but nothing. I even try to calm him down but it didn't work .He had rejected me. He's also upset about the fact we got amrried drunk."I said.

"It was the only way he would marry you. We need to amke sure you two got married so he is not a free man anymore."Snipe siad.

"True but he wants her. From what you said happen yesterday would explain why he's not home or answering my calls."I siad.

"If you think there together now i doubt it. Marissa was just in the little cafe. I think we might have a problem with that backstage announcer who works in the same company as them. She seems close to Dean. I want you to get close to her and befriend her. i don't care what happens. I need you two too become friends. I get the feeling she might get involved with our plans."He says.

"I've meet her because of Dean.She doesn't seem to like me much but i'll try.Dean had begged me to be friends with ehr becuase he thought we had a lot in common. I'll see what i could do."I said.

"Just know that onceyour pregnant the business is back on.For right now i have it on the down low for Marissa's sake. She thinks i'm really gonna stop it but not gonna happen. We need our business to expand. "Snipe says.

"I know and thanks to you big brother were gonna have everyhting Marissa owns."I said smirking.

"Your a good sister. Marissa never saw it coming. Now that i have her where i wnat heri'll make sure hse never leaves me. We gotta make Dean look like the badguy. She needsto ahte him. Were just so lucky she doesn't rememberyou."He says.

"Of course she won't.She only meet me like what twice. Snipe were going to ahve everything she has ever owned and i'll even take everythingdean has. I never really liked him like that. I respect what he does but i don't love him. Good thing he's good in bed though."I siad.

"Don't even tell me.I don't wanna here what my sister thinks of him in bed."He said.

"Just know he will give me a child soon."I said.

"He better or we don't get anything in the end."He said.

"We will."I said.

After meeting with my brother i decided to go meet up with Zack. He and i have been very close and when i mean close we had hooked up a couple of times. I have been with him for a while and Dean hasn't even noticed. Good thing Dean had been working and i had stayed home a few times just to be with Zack. 

I pulled over to the hotel he  was staying at. I ask what room he's inand then head over to his room. i knock on the door and he has a huge smile when he see's me.

"Hey baby didn't know you were coming."He said picking me up and spinning me around.

"Just wanted to surprise you."I said kisisng him.

"Good thing you did since i was about to go over your place to see you."He said

"Zack you know Dean's in town. He has the week off and you would have been caught."I said.

"Hey i was just going to tell him we have  a feud comign up again. I had an excuse to see you and well Vince wanted me to tell him in person."I said.

"Be easy on him. i need him to...nevermind."I said.

"You know i ahte that he has you. I want you and after i ended things with Tori i just think about you."He syas.

Same here but you know the plan."I said.

"kelly leave Dean and come with me. I want you to be mine. I want us to form a family. Dean already has one with Marissa. I want us to ahve our own family. i knwo you love your brother but we need to get away from him. Kelly i want to leave the life we are living in because of him."He siad.

"Zack i can't and you know that.I'm sorry if i made you fall in love. Maybe i should leave."I said.

"No Kellydon;t. I want us to workout. I'll find a way to ajust again to the life you live in but know if it gets to hecktic then i'm gone.'He syas.

"Don't leave me, I do wnat to be with you but in can't right now."Isiad.

"I'll wait for you. Sooner or later dean will be out of the picture."Zack said.

"So why don't we have alittle workout right now. Looks like we both need it."I said.

"You read my mind."He said picking me and and kissing me and moving us towards the bedroom. 

So what you guys think. I waated to give you guys an idea of what Kelly and Snipe are up too. Oh and they turned out to be brother and sister. What more can happen?Please comment and Vote.

Hold my broken heart (Dean Ambrose love story)#wattys 2015जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें