Chapter 79:Needed you now

Continuation from previous chapter

After finding out what was wrong with Isa i too found out i'm exactly like her. We are both bipolar. We have are normal days then we ahve our days where we don't think right. I feel like this is all my fault. My little girl inherited my disorder and we didn't even know it. I had missed about half of Smackdown and was suppose to be in a  match earlier. The good thing my match got moved so i still have one.

"so how did it go?"Snipe asked when i enter my lockeroom. 

"Well it seems were both bipolar."I said.

"Baby everything will be okay. Just know you have me by your side and as well as my new editon."Dean said.

"Look i just hope right now you guys right now can watch isa while go for my match."I said.

"It's not a good idea right now."Snipe said.

"Look i need to have a distraction right now.  My daughter will be okay with you guys. I know she's mostly calm with Dean.I can't explain it but she always seems really calm when she's around him."I said.

"Mommy can i go out to the ring with you?"Isa asks me.

"No honey you can't. you can get hurt and i don't want you to get hurt."I said bending to her level.

'Mommy your gonna get heurt too. I wanna be there to make your boo boo's better."She says.

"I know baby but maybe next time."I said.

"Okay but do i get to walk you to where all the wrestlers walk before they go down the ramp?"She ask with pleading eyes.

"Okay maybe we can do that but you say back here right after."I tell her.

"Okay."She says hopping up and down.

"Alright i need to get changed."I said.

After i was in my ring attire isa came and grabbed my hand. We exited the room and were walking towards the gorilla when i saw eva. Shge was my opponet tonight and she's an easy win.

"Oh look it seems like you just pop them all over the place now."She says.

"Better wathgc what you say in front of my daughter ebfore i beat you riught here ."I said with venom.

"Oh i'm so scared."She says.

"I would considering you don't know how to wreslte."I said.

"Will see who wins tonight."She says walking away.

"Isa now i need you to go back with Dean. I'll be fine okay.'I said kisisng her forehead.

"okay."She says kissing my cheek.

I was by the gorilla and Eva was walking down the ramp. I did a little warm up and then when my music played i ran down the ramp. i enter the ring all pumped up and then when the bell rang i attacked Eva. i punched her and then i lifted her  over my shoulders and did a back slammer. I then got over the top rope and did a cross body. i go for the pin and she kicks out at 2 . I then lift eh rup again and do another back body drop. i then do a rolling thunder on her and go for the pin.

The refee raises my and i then see the trition. It showed Dean and Kelly kissing. I saw isa in the background being in shock. I ran backstage and when i enter the room both pulled away.

"Dea what are you doing?"I asked.

"Mari calm down. This is why i didn;t want to tell you eaerlier."He says.

"You see Marissa Dean and i have decided to get back togehter. It turns out we can't be away form each other."kelly says putting her arms around him.

"Mari it's just...forget it. Your both worhtless."I siad cutting Dena off.

"Mommy why are you mad at dean and why was he kissing my aunt? I thought you to were together.'She ask.

"We were. Right now we should leave. the kids look sleepy. You and i are going back home while those two can go to wherever they want."I said.

"Mari let me explain."Dean say.

"No now excuse me while i change."I said.

After changing i grab all my bags and the kids and call for a taxi. When it arrives i put all the kids in and head for the airport. We aborad the plane and i fall asleep with the kids close to me.

So what you guys think? Why did dean do what he did? More drama to come.Please comment and vote.