Chapter 70: Dominance

A week later

 Today was returning to raw. It has a been a week since the incident. I was slowly starting to accept  it but will never forget what Nikki did to me. She will pay big time.

I was walking around when i spotted dean, roman,and Renee, I walked over to them.

"Hey guys."i said.

"Marissa your back."Roman said.

"Girl your looking good."Rnee said.

"My baby is finally back.Dean says smirking.

"Oh i'm back and thanks for the warm welcoming"I siad.

"Baby girl you should be resting. You know wwe will understand the whole circumstances."Roman said.

"I know Ro but i need to be distracted. Nikki took away something from me and i'mgoing to end ehr career."I said.

"Mari you shouldn't think that way.Ending someone's career isn't going to bring back your baby. Think about it. revenage only makes a fire and the person who gets burn the most is the one who starts it."Renee sys.

"I know but that's a risk i'm taking. A mother should never lose her child. I was happy to be a mom again but knwing i still have my two other kids just makes happy or at least smile around them."I said.

"Baby we will have more kids. Once were out of our marriages. i already file for divorice from kelly. I know i should have annulled it making it quicker but now that there is a kid on the way she's gonna wanna put a lot of things on me."He says.

"Dean i told you there is a possibility the kid isn't yours. Forget the divorce and annull your marriage. Im going to do the same with Snipe. It isn;t working out. i haven;t even seen him since lat week. Ni call or anything. He hasn't change and i will end it with him for good. I thought i loved him but i guess what i loved was the protection he could offer. I had mixed emotions but now my head is clear. I'm finally able to be who i was suppsoe to eb back then. I was the girl everyone hated but now i get to be the girl who will dominate."I said.

"Just be careful out there.I saw the match card and you have a match with Nikki."Dean said.

"I knwo that's why i'm so pumped. I'm ready to givw her the taste of her own medicine."I siad.

"You got this."They all said.

I hugged them all and i kissed Dean. I didn't care that they saw because they knew we still loved each other.

I went to my lockeroom to get into my ring gear. My match was first so i need to be ready. I heard my name being called so i rushed out of the lockerooma nd to the gorilla I saw Nikki going down the ramp and well when she was about to get in the ring i rushed down the rmap and attakced her. She fell of the ring andontot the ground. I then punched her as hard as i could and then threw her at the ring post. I then lifted her up and then moved to the steel steps and slammed her down on it. She goran in pain. I then put her in the ring and i tellt he refee to ring the bell so the match would start. He did as he was told and  i grabbed Nikki and did a ddt. She was laying there so i then went outsider the ring and took out a kendo stick from under the ring.  I enter thr ring and i attack her viciously. The refee singals for the bell but i didn't care. i continue to attack ehrand i then flipped her over so i was hitting her stomach. She was now concious and she yelled in pain. he refees then enter an dpulled me away. The medics came to nikki's aid and Brie was next tp ehr. I was trying to get away from there grip but couldn't.They took me backstage and sent  me to the authority's office.

"Marissa do you mind explaning what that was out there?"Stepanie asked.

"It was something personal.YTou all must ahve heard how i lost my baby right. So i'm doing some justice for my baby. I was 2 months pregnant and she goes and attacks me for no reason.You all knew i was in no condition to wreslte. She literally crossed the line when she attacked me. No one should lose there kid for no reason. Nikki wants to fight then let her i'm gonna do whatever i can to make sure she never wrestles again."I said.

"Look Marissa Nikki found out th mintue she head the news.She flet bad and she saw this coming. She wanted out of the match but we thought since it was  soemthing we could work with we decided to amke a feud with it but i guesss this is not what we see in pg ratings. Personal problems need to handle outside the company not inside it."Hunter said.

"well since you wanted to make money off this why not do it. I get a match against Nikki and it's an i quit match. Will see who loses in the end."I said.

"Deal but it won't happen till payback."stephanie said.

"Good."Was all i said leaving the room. 

"Marissa what was that pout there."Dean asked running to me.

"It was payback but i'm not doen yet. I'll ahev a match against ehr at payback."I said.

"Mari you didn't know she was just going to apologize did you. She wanted to say sorry and well then ahve a good match."Dean said. "you knwo she could have done whatever she wanted but it doesn't change the fact that i lost my abay. I'm just doing justikce and then when i feel better i'll let ehr off the hook.right now she's responsible for all this and i need to show her i don't like to be messed with. I'll forgive her eventually but right now i can't."I said.

"Look everything will be okay. I'll help you get through this."He says.

"I know and i'm glad your here instaed of Snipe."I said.

"same here.'He says kissing my forehead. 

"Since Snipe isn't around maybe you wanna room with me and the kids. Aj is watching them and well since you know we started talking again and all i thought she could watch them while i was in my match."I said.

"That's good at least you have your best friend back."Dean said.

"I do and its feel great."I said.

We then went to my lockeroom and i changed into my regular clothes. Dean had a match and i told him to meeet me in my  hotel room. I left to the hotel and picked up the kids from aj. I then went to my room and played with the kids for a while. i heard the door knock and Dean was there with his stuff.  I let him enter and we palyed witht he kids till they fell asleep. Once they were sleeping we made our way to the bedroom and did it for the first time in months.

So what you guys think?please comment and vote.