Chapter 15: Back to work

Ever since i was asked to come back to wwe i have been miserable. I ahted leaving the place were i was calm for once and didn;t have to worry about getting injured on the job. Vince had explain to me thati would be in the ring in 2 weeks which is ironic since the doctor siad i needed to wait at least 4 months to recover not 2 . Dean has even kept his distamce form me which i didn;t mind since he was keeping his word. Maybe he was being sincier this time. 

I was raoming around the arena when i came across someone. Summer Rae.

"Well look whose back. Did the coffee business not work out to well."She siad.

"You would know considering the talent you have is opening your legs."I said.

She was gonna slap me but i slapped her first. I then hit her in the gut and did a scioccor kick on her. She was on the ground and i countinue to attack her. No one was around so i threw her at the wall and she yelp in pain. I was smirking and i didn;t care that i attacked her or was in pain myself.

"If you think of telling on about this then you best watch your back."I said.

I walked away and headed to my lockeroom. I had a private one close to the bosses office so they would make sure i espcae or try anything. I hated being watched and not trusted. I already agreed to the job so why watch me like hawks.

"Marissa you are needed for an interview."A tech guy tells me.

THanks."i said.

I headed to the room where i was gonna interview none other than Dean Ambrose.

When he sees me se smiles and his face brighteness.

I smile back just for being nice.

"So you ready for this interview."I ask.

"yeah and knowing it's with you even better."He says.

i just roll my eyes and focus on the interview.

We start and i beofore i could say anythign Dean grabs my face and kisses me. He pulls me into him and i'm on his lap. The camera guy doesn't do anyhting and i try getting off him but he just kisses more harder. I just kiss backa nd he pulls away.

"Now darlin why don't we do this interview later and have a liitle fun."He says.

Dean this is so unprofessional of you. We are live and this is what you do.Were not togther anymore. Gwet it through your head. Were over move on."I said stroming out of the room. 

I heard footsteps beinhd me and then i'm pulled into another room and pushed agaist the wall.

"No one walks away from me. I finally have you here again. I need you in me and i'm gonna get it no matter what you say."Dean says trying to remove my shirt.

"Dean you promised to leave me alone. Our time is already over and your back to this."I siad.

"I lied okay. I knew you would fall for it and here you are. I love you okqay. I want you to be ,mine and the mintue we leave toinight your gonna be mines forever."He says.

"Dean stop going back and forth wirth this. Your literally losing it."I said.

He slaps me and then kisses me roughly. He removes my shirt then my skirt. He kisses me and then takes his shirt off only to tie my hands on the pipeline above us. He then uses my shirt to blind fold me. 

"Now if your good i might just untie your short form your eyee okay."He said kissing my cheek.

"i'll be good. i'll let you have me if you just iuntie me."I said.

"That's not how it works princess. I get you like this or your never gonna get untie.He says.

"I won't do anyhting i won't run or hit. i'll be a good girl and let you take me for reals."I said.

"If i untie you then  you agree to be my wife."He says.

"What i won't."  i said.

"How badly do you want to be untied."He says.

"Fine i'll marry you."I said.

"Good now hold still."He said.

I felt my arms being untied but the shirt was still in my eyes. He puts something to cover my body and it felt like a blanket.

"I don't have anything else tonight. Vince let me do that segmet with you so we could head back to my place and get married in a chapel."He sayd.

"Dean i'm half naked under here. You could have at least allowed me to put my clothes back on."I said.  

"True but i it's more easier this way in the car."He says smirking.

"Why don;t we wait until we get married."I said hoping he would agree and let me put my clothes back.

"Okay but once were married your all mines."He says leading me to his lockeroom and letting me put my clothes back. He grabs my hand once i'm done and he has his bags on the other. We walkout and then he puts his things in the trunk of his rental. He opens the passenger seat for me and i get in without hesiating. I hadn't realized that my things were in his car. Dean is in the drivers eat and we drive off.

When we get to the airport we await to board our plane.

"So when e get to Vegas i sort off purchased a home for us. I hope you like it."He says.

"I'm sure i would."I said.

"I'm just so glad that your finally gonna be mines."He says wrapping his hands around me.

"Um who put my things in your car?"I asked nervously.

"I had Joe help me. He knows i'm crazy about you and he thinks i'm making a mistake but i know i'm not. He see this as just another game to me but it's not. I told him when were in st. Louis o sunday."He says

"So am i just a bet?"I asked.

"No babe your not. I love you and in want you as my wife. Your my one and only."He said kissing my forehead.

"If i was just a game you would let me know wouldn;t you?"I asked.

"yes but know i'm not. I can;t wait for you to be mrs. Good."He said.

"Me either." I said in a low voice.

Our plane was now boarding and we headed towards the gate. When we showed our tickets we headed towards the plane.  When we got inside the plane i took the window seat and Dean next to me. He had his arms aroundme and i just snuggled to him so he knows i agreed to his demands in a way. So much for going back to work.

So what do you guys think? Dean tricked Marissa  into going back to work and even forced her to accept his marriage proposal. Do you think Marissa would be able to escape or accept Dean? Please comment and vote.