chapter 23 contract signing

I was at the arena with Aj and my son. It was still so unreal to me knowing that Vince actually agreed to Dean's request of having Zack wrestle him. The spectualtion of the match would be announced after they officially sign later tonight. I hated the idea knowing that this was just being used for money and more views. This was a personal matter one that Dean should not have put out in the open nor Zack.

"Are you sure you wanna be out there for there signing. I mean just look what went don earlier today at the resturant. "Aj said.

"I have too since i have a spectualtion of my own to add."I said.

"Are you taking the little one out there with you. "She asks. "Yes. He will be part of my little plan. If they can't see the damage they are about to.cause then there not wooorth being with."I said.

"Let's just hope there isn't a brawl out there and one of you ends up hurt."She says.

"If one of them huets any of us I'll make sure they never meet me in the first place." I said.

The contract signing was going to be after Aj match. I stayed in her lockeroom as i held my little bundle. He just had to come into this world where only fighting is a factor right now.

"Why do the two guys i'm in love with have to get into a fight just to see who wins me."I tell my son.

He just smiles and i put him down on his little bed i made for him. I then look through my bag and take out some papers. If i could switch the papers that wwe has for Dean and Zack to sign then i could get this whole spectualtion of and it would mean juat a regular match with nothing on the line.

"Hey i just saw Dean making his way to the ring. I think it's time yoy go out there."Aj says out of breathe.

I pick up my son and head out the door. Everyone sees me and they have confused faces. They didn't know for a fact rhat the reason i was gone was because i had a son. Right now i could care less of what they think so i just ignored all there stares.

"Marissa you sure you wanna do this."A tech guy asks me.

"Yes now please play my music." I said.

As my music plays i see shocking faces from both Dean and Zack.

They weren't expecting me. I wwalk dowan to the ring and i see Zack and Dean both sitting on the ropes for me to get in. Dean ask if he could hold little Johnny but i deny and to Zack as well considering he was about to ask too.

"Marissa why are you down here."Hunter asked.

"You see Hunter these two men here think I'm just a prize but I'm not. I just want to see if i could convience one more time to forget about this whole thing. I want them to look at this little one. They know who he is and why i brought him out here. Everyone i want you to meet my son little Johnny. He was the reason i was gone all this time. So if the boys here wanna fight for me well guess what your fighting for him too."i said.

"Marissa don't get involved in something your gonna regret. Now leave and let us handle this." Dean said.

"Well i guess i have no choice but to say this. The mintue you guys sign thag contract you will be losing more than just me. There is more at stake than you think." I said lying.

"Just leave now. We wouldn't want anything to happen to you right ." Zack said.

"Come near me and your gonna regret knowing who i was. So either listen to me or face the consequences for your actions later on." I said.

"This is war between us. We are fighting more than just for you but for our happiness.

Without you we would be nothing. Just know we are doing this out of love."Dean said signing the paper without reading it.

" Whoever wins will have you just know were making a life after this." Zack said signing as well.

" You know i thought you would have cared more about me and my son but you don't only about yourselves. So when all this is over good luck in your life because whoever wins i won't be by your side at all." I said leaving the ring.

I had said what needed to say. There now in two cross roads. Either they leave this matter alone and we all become friends in a way or I'm out of there lives.

So what do you guys think. Marissa just gave Dean and Zack an ultimatum What wowould

they choose considering they already signed the contract. Please comment and vote.