Chapter 8: Say Hello to my Ex

Yesterday didn't turn out to be as bad as i thought it would. Dean was really sweet through out the whole day and didn't seem like the obessive crazy guy he was before. I made sure i wouldn't set him off fearing he would  physically hurt me or worse try to rape me. Dean hasn't even made a move on me which i was thankful for. Knowing the reputaion he had in the ast i wouldn't want to be on his list only if we were actually meant to be but it doesn't seem that way. 

Dean and i were in cincinnati for a house show. Dean was going against Bray Wyatt in a street fight. When i said i would never go back to the place that  brougt so many bad memories, well it turns out i'm back home. I kew Dean was from here but he didn't know i was. I had a feeling something was gonna happen today but i don't know what it is.

"Since where in my hometown tonight i'd like to take you pout after the show.'Dean said interrutping my thoughts.

"Yeah that would be great babe.'I said.

"Is something wrong? Ever since we landed you'v been really distracted."He asked.

"It's nothing. I think i  might be coming down with a cold or something.I said lying.

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to have kept you waiting in the car after running to get gas for the car."He said.

"It's fine don't worry. I didn't think it would take that long. I did try to keep myself warm but i guess it's just me being to fragil to cold weahter."I said.

"Here just wear my jacket. I don't wanna getting sick."He said handing me his jacket.

It felt so warm and really biig on me

"Now let's go out there and try to stay away from Bray. I don't wanna have you get hurt by that werido."Dean said.

We walked hand in hand ton the gorilla and when hids music hit, he Bray's music hits, Dean pulls me to his side and then kisses me. He then holds the ropes down for me to exit the ring. Bray is looking at me creeply and i just glare at him. Dean see's this and beofre Bray even gets in the ring, he just does a suicide dive on Bray. The match hasn't even started and people were already going nuts.

The refee tried to stop the two but it was getting out of hand. More refees came out to stop the brawl and the announcer said that the match has been cancelled. The crowd was booing and then Stephanie's music hit. this is the first i have seen here at a house show.

Since everyone came here to see a fight then they shall have it. The match starts the mintue those two are put in that ring. I can't believe she would want a match to start off knowing how much chaos they casued beofre it the match started.

Both men were in the ring and the mintue that bell rang they went at it. They threw punches at each other and went over the ropes. Dean was looking under the ring for something. I see hat he pulls out a kendostick and starts to attack Bray with it. I move back when i see thye apporaching my way.

Towards end of the match

Dean ahd set up a table in the ring andput Bray on it. He then went to the top ropes and did an elbow drop. He goes for the pin and gets the win. I enter the ring to congradulate him and he pulls me for a kiss. He helps me out of the ring and we walk backstage. 

"You did really great out there."I said.

"No one looks at my girl the way he did. If he ever thinks of crossing paths with you then he's gonna wish he never knew me."Dean said having a  tight grip on my hand.

I doidn;t wanna say anything back more because i felt pain on my hand. When we reached his lockeroom he let's go of my hand and starts to throw punches at the wall.

This was the Dean that scared me. Bray set him off and i knew i had to be careful with what i say now.

"Dean why don't you get change so we can go out like you said earlier."I said.

He turns around to face me and then he just grabs my face and kisses me hard. He pushes me to the wall and pins my arms . He starts to kiss around my neck and i had a feeling he was gonna take it a little far. I tried to push him off to see if he understood the gesture but he didn't. He continued kissing down to my collarbone to my now exposed shoulder. He then starts to lift my shirt up and removes it.  I didn't know what to do and knowing the situatuion i'm in i just let him. I knew this was something i was gonna regret but if it meant him being calm then so be it.

Dean and i were getting dressed. I felt dirty after what we did. Dean was my first and this is not how i wanted my first time to be. Dean was practically letting his anger out on me by being hard on me. I was soar after going for who knows how many times. I didn't say anythign to Dean the whole time he took control. I felt weak knowing i hardly knew myself anymore. Dean has entered my life now and i don;t know if that's a good thing or bad thing now.

We had our stuff and headed to our rental car. Dean held my hand why he had his bags on the other. I was quite and he was too. When we put our things in the car he opens the passenger seat for me and then closes it.  He goes tot he drivers seat and drives away from the arena.

"Mar i hope you didn;t take it to personally back there."He says breaking the silence.

"Don't worry about it. I knew you were tense so it's all good."I said looking out the window.

"Babe was it youre first time."He asked out of the blue.

I didn't want to answer him and when i turned to look at him he saw the look in my eyes and then look at the road again.His hands were clenching the steering wheel and i was afraid to speak to him now.

2 hours later

The car ride was silent and then i noticed that Dean pulls up to a little resturant. He gets out of the car and opens my door. He reaches for my hand and i grab his. He walks up to the waiter and says there is a reservation under his name "Good". I guess he used his real name. I never called him by his real name before. Maybe he's just using this name so no one would recognize him.

The waiter took us to a private area and we both sat down. 

"Mar will you please answer my question from earlier or at least talk to me."Dean said.

"There's nothing to talk about. It happen and there. "I said quietly.

"No mar you should have told me before i took itto far."He said.

"Dean it's fine. Were boyfriend and girlfriend now so it's okay. You have a right to do with me whatever you want."I said surprisingly.

"No Mar i didn't. Yo may be my girl and all but i took away what was pure.You told me you were broken and that i can heal your broken heart. I did the opposaite earlier. I took advantage of the situation and i shouldn't ahve."He said.

"Jonathan it's fine. I enjoyed myself as well."I said.

"Did you just call me  y my real name?"He said.

"Yes so you would calm down and not make a scene here."I said.

"Just tell me if you felt violated at least."He asked.

"Sort of but it was constant. I agreed and didn;t push you away."I said.

"Yes you did the first time when i started kissing you but i didn;t stop. Baby i took your trust for granted again.'He said.

I got up from my seat and walked up to Dean and kissed him. He was confused but kissed me back. 

"Now calm down. It's done already. There's no going back. We did it and it that's all. Everything is okay."I said goiing back to my seat.

"Just tell me when i'm going far next time."He said grabbing my hand.

"I'll take it into consideration."I said.

A waiter came to our table and when i looked at the guy it couldn't be. Zack????

So what do you guys think. Is  Zack going to say something that will hurt her or is he surprise as well that his ex is right in front of him?please comment and vote