Chapter 65: Not happy

Since my encounter with Dean yesterday i have been acting up again. I couldn't take my mind of what was going on with me and talking with Renee last night helped a little. She had helped me coupe with so much that i was going to meet her today.

I was at a cafe waiting for her to arrive. When i see her car pull up i tensed up a little. I don't understand why she would talk to me considering how i talked to her in the past.

"Hey marissa.'Renee says as she comes my way.

"Hey Renee."I siad.

"So have you given any thought of how your going to fix the mess that has happen between you and Dean? I know your not happy with Snipe but from what i understood last night it seems likeyou are?What's holding you back?"She asks.

"I might be in love with Sniipe consdiering he has or is about to leave the business for good He wants to give me everything. Everytime i see him trying to make me happy i don't know i just feel like he is going to be the one but then Dean's face comes to my mind. I look at Snipe i sometimes see dean. I kiss him i think of Dean, i made love with him and i'm almost on the verge of saying Dean.I only want Dean but my heart is with Snipe."I said.

"I see your pattern but you must understand that you are married to a good guy well at least i think he is."She says.

"Snipe was never a good guy but ever since we got married he has been changing little by little. Also there is somehting you need to know/"I said.

"Is it good or bad?"She asks concern.

"It's both."I said.

"How so?"She says.

"i'm pregnant. Were going to have our first child."I said lowering my head.

"Omg Marissa. Does Dean know about these?"She asks alamred.

"I ran into him yesterday. Like i told you i had a really bad encounter with someone and it was him.He looked hurt and he was upset that i actually went with my word. He thought i was kidding but it turned out i wasn't. I wanted to get back at him but it backfired on me. I wasn't even mad when he told em he married Kelly. Why would he be made at me fir caring Snipe's child?"i said.

"Marissa i think you should know this but i think it's too late for me to say this but i'm going to tell you anyways.Dean ahd told em how happy you had made him.He even said that Zack,Snipe and Tori were always planning to hurt you at the beginning. I mean Dean was caught in the whole mess that if he ever went near you he would be a goner. Snipe had him threaten if he was ever near you. Zack was spying for Snipe and i think he might still be. Tori seemed to be drugged by them so shewould do as they say. Tori really isn't a bad girl,she just got lost along the way like you. Tori is free form what i know. Dean wanted to save you from all this but when you were away Kelly came intot the picture. She always looked for him and he was slowly falling for her. He saw her with your son and he thought if you had moved on then so could he. It was never planned. Dean talked to me and i sort of pushed him to it."She said.

"it's not your fault. I trusted her and she did this to me. She has been eyeing him ever since.What i don't understand is that  why was Dean siding with Zack a few weeks ago?"I said.

"Zack has been threating him. Dean knew what he was saying would hurt you and well it looks like it worked He was hurt knwoing how you had changed and well you meet him like he was the first few weeks you were with him. He made you marry him quickly, wanted to start a family well sort of and just wanted you all to himself. Then these guys from your past come along and ruin it all. He feels defeated.Last night he had called me saying he made a mistkae. He didn't want to marry Kelly anymore. He wasn't feeling it anymore with her. Something in him changed but i guess whatever you two said to each other on the last encounter seemed to have hit him hard. You need to watch out what your husband is doing. I think he is just agreeing to everything you want so he can keep you wrapped around his finger. Marissa you know him so well don't fall for it. He is the really enemy "Renee said.

"I need your help in leaving him for good. Snipe is a danger to my kids and i. I want Dean and no one else. My heart belongs with him."I said.

"Marissa i would love t help but i can't get involved."She says.

"Please Renee. your one of Dean's dearest friends. I need you to help me help him realize what were doing to each other is justing us and that we only did it out of anger. please."i said.

 "I'll see what i can do. I can't promise any miracle butyou need to figure out a way to let Snipe down easy.You told him your expecting a child with him and there is no way he's goingto let you go. Kelly seems to be clingy and you gotta watch out for her too."She says.

"Kelly already had me as an enemy the mintue she hooked up with Dean."I siad.

"Marissa i think we should go. I see someone who wants to talk to you."She said.

I turn around slowly and i see Snipe. How long has he been here?

"Your right. but i think i should stay you know be all surprise he's here and all."I siad.

"Marissa just be careful. Mindgames are a strong thing and you need to be careful for what could happen."She says leaving. 

Renee is right i need to watch my back. I have  not been myslef in a long time and i need to find the girl who i use to be and that was doing what i loved.

When i turn around to see Snipe he wans't there. I looked all over the palce and  didn't see him. I then decided to walkout only to see him talking to Kelly? What are these two talking about? 

So what you guys think?Please comment and vote