Chapter 76: Don't you dare

Today we were at the arena. Isabella was really excited to be backstage.she seemed reallly courious about everything that she seemed like a blabber mouth but was cute how she wanted to know everything.

"Mommy when do i get to see you wreslte."She asks.

"Soon ababy but remember you stay back here with Aj and your siblings. Your dad and i are having a tag team match so we won't be here to watch you guys. I want you to be on your best behavior."I tell her.

"I will but can we see the ring."She says.

"I can take you right now."Dean tells her.

"Can i go with him.'Isabella asks me.

"Okay but be safe."I tell her and Dean.

Isabella grabs his hand and pulls him .Dean was laughing and i was too seeing how eager she was to see the ring and all the platform.

I was about to exit our lockeroom when i see Snipe at my door.

"Snioe???"i said shocked.

"Hey baby how you been.I thought it be nice if i surprised you."He said kissing me.

I pull away. "When did you get here?"I asked.

"Just gt here like an hour ago. i mean i checked where you guys were going to be so i decided to stop by."He said.

"Um it's sweet but i still think we should separate as in divorce.'I said.

"Mari i told you it's not going to happen. I need to keep you safe."He says holding me in his arms.

I try to get out of his grip when i see dean and isa in the door way. I tell dean to leave before Snipe sees him but too late.

"What's he doing here."Snipe says angrily.

"Nothing i just came to drop off someone."he says.

"Moomy who is this?"Isa asks.

"Mommy??"Snipe says confused.

"Um Isa do you mind going with Dean for a while. i need to talk to this man alone."I tell her.

"Is he going to hurt you?"She asks worry.

'No baby. Now go and i'll look for you after."I tell her kissing her cheeks.

"Be careful." she says.

"Dean please take care of her."I tell him and he takes the other kids as well.

"So do you mind telling me why that little girl called you mommy?"He asks sternly.

"That doesn't concern you."I said.

"Yes it does considering your still my wife."He says.

"We are separated so we are not together."I said.

"We are and i'm going to find out who that is one way or the other. If you have another kid i wanna know who the father is."He says.

"Doesn't matter to you. after all why would you have cared all these years."I said.

"What do you mean by that?"He asks.

"Nothing okay just leave before i ahve security escort you out."I said.

"No tell me why your saying i shouldn't care after all these years?"He ask with his voice rising.

"Forget i ever said anything."I said.

"Is she mines."He asks out of the blue.

"why would you say that?"I said.

"One thing is she seems like the age when we you know."He says.

"No we...She is mines."He says cutting me off.

"No."I siad.

"Stop lying Marissa. She's mines isn't she."He says piining me at the wall.

"Yeees."I said squrming.

"how long did you think you can keep this from me hmm.She is beautiful and knowing i was the first to give you a kid just goes to show i beat Dean in somehting."He syas.

"No you didn't. Dean's her father now. Your nothing to here."I said.

"Oh she will know i'm here father considering she doens't even know me."He says smirking.

"Your not telling her.She doesn't need to foind out this way."I said.

"Too bad baby. My daughter needs to knwo who i am and i need to know her."He says.

"She's fine without you."I said.

"No i missed her life. But what i'm curious about is how did no one know she even existed. I'm surprise she even loves you."He says.

"Let me go."I said pushing his hand of me.

"How old is hse."He ask.

"She's six almost seven."I said.

"So she is mines. how did i not see this. It explains why you dispappeared all that time. Well at least i have a kid who will learn the business."He says.

"no she is not leanring anything. She will have a normal life and away from what we did."i said.

"Baby she is the heir to all of it."He says.

"No she is not. It ends now."I said.

"That's what you think/ i think it's time i take her from you like you kept her from me.,"He says.

"You wouldn't."I said.

"Just watch."He says leaving the room.

I dart after him but he punches me and i blackout when i feel someone hit me from behind with a chair.

So what you guys think?Please comment and Vote