Chapter 47: Not the right time

Being at the police station felt so weird. i have only ever been here once and that was when i came out to bail Snipe once. Snipe as always getting caught when he east expected since he was learning the business but here io am now comfornting the guy that Snipe might have sent to hurt my family and i. I'm in the the lobby of the station waiting to get permission to talk to the guy that broken into our hotel room .

"Mrs. Good the prisioner is being brought to you please folo me to the room that will give you to time to talk."The officer says.

I follow and when i get to the room i start to feel a little nauses.I move the thoughts out of my mind and await for the the guy.

Dean's pov

 since Marissa had left little Jon has been fuzzy and everything i have done to calm him down hasn't worked. I tried feeding him, even changed him thinking it was that the first time but no he just keeps on crying. I was starting to get  a little desprate considering Marissa always knew how to calm him down.

As i pace the room with my son i start to think what that guy wanted. Marissa has a past that she neevr told me about and here i am see people from her past pop right up here and try to harm my family. Marissa wanted to go see ho the guy was but why? She isn't even letting me get involved. hy has she been acting strange all this tme? This is not the girl i meet and certainly not the girl i was expecting to fall in love with.

Marissa i need to figure you out more before i go and marry you.

Marissa's pov 

The door to the room opens and i see the guy. It was the same guy ho once helped me from getting rape from the enemy. I couldn't remember his name but the face told me i knew him.

"So little Mari it's nice to see you after all these years."He says.

"I guess you know my name but i never knew yours. I only remember the time you saved me from getting raped."I said.

"You can just call me Sam."He says .

"alright Sam what is it that you want from me?"I ask.

"Don't worry about your family. I was only looking for you. I followed you and needed tog et information from you."He says.

"You have snipe the leader of whatever has been going on in Cincinatti."I said.

"Snipe is no longer the leader. He has been demoted and from what a lot of people are saying is your our new leader."He says.

"Look i gave the rights to Snipe. I have nothing to do witht the life you guy are living back home."I said.

"Marissa you have every right no matter who you signed the papers to."He says.

"No i don't. My lawyer took care of it all. I don't want to be in a life i left and only brought me pain."I said.

"I just need you to know this one thing then. The on;y reason Snipe send me was to arn you. Your friend Aj is just a play toy for him. as for her husband he's be taken somewhere. No one knows what Snipe is planning but your boyfriend zack is in on everything."He syas.

"Zack and i are not together. The guy that beat you up was my husband and i hope you realize that you getting caught will bring consequences."I said.

"I need you well the people back home are wondering why you didn't take the place as leader. Everything is yours. Snipe is only looking for ays to end ou lives. Marisaa you need to stop this hole thing. A lot of our men have been jailed or disappeared. Most fled to escape the life but you saying that Snipe isn;t one of us anymore will help. people are too scared to face him. Think of the kids that can face a hard life and grow up like us. Mari you were lucky to escape but the rest of us aren't. Go back home and finish hat you were going to start."He says.