Chapter 96: It's all i ever asked for

5 years later

It has been five years since my life was finally back to normal.Dean and i had become a power couple and still are. After everything we had gone through tonight was the night i was going to make history yet again. my title was on the line and i also had a surprise for veryone. the reason that this match was made was so i could be out of the spotlight for a while. Dean still doesn't know what i have up my sleeve tonight considering i fighting Dolph for the title. He has a had a pretty good push too and since i was still heel/face he was pretty much a face in the company. I didn't know how people were going to handle my news i had after my match tonight.

I was in the back area of the arena taking time for myself. My kids were already grown up and i feel like they sometimes don't need me well at least isa since she is already 13. She's been very responsible all this time and has even taken babysat her little siblings while we travled of the country. i never felt too comfortable with the decision i had made. Sometime i would have someone look after them since it would keep my nerves from going crazy. Dean on the other hand still was the same ole Dean i had fallen in love with.His title reign didn't last long like he U.S title one but far close to it. He made a good champion but he then had dropped it to Rome. They were good sports about it and i was glad a friend had the title. What was funny was that i had gone against him for the belt numerous times but never got the win.He was good but i was better when i actually pinned him but in a non-title match.

My match didn't start for another hour so i stil had time to relax. I was full of decison today and i needed to make sure after tonight it would be the right one. How do i do this?Will people like the decison i make or will i have nothing after this? All my fears i have been having were coming back to me that i started tcry. i was literally putting myself indanger today but it would be better than being stripped. I was interrupted with my thoughts when i saw someone coming. I quickly wiped my tears off so they wouldn't see me.

"Hey mari there you are."Aj said.

"Yeah i just needed sometime alone. "I said.

"Where you crying?"She asks.

"No why would you say that?"i said raising my eyebrow.

'Come on Mari i know you too well. i can see that you were crying so just tell me."she says.

"Look Aj i'm just having a hard time right now.'i said.

"Is it about Dean and the kids?'She asks worried.

'No it's soemthing i told you about a few days ago. You know how i said i wasn't pregnant,well it turns out i am.I am about to put my yitle on the line, and retire right after."I said.

She looked shocked and i know what she was think.

"Marissa why would you compete knowing your situation."She said with a loud vocal.

"I know i shouldn't but i just wanna have my last day here be special and why not do it this way."I said crying again.

"Come here.'She says hugging me.

"Aj how am i going to do this knowing i'm risking a lot right now."I said.

"Mari i know i shouldn't say this but just go for it.You will win but make sure Dolph doesn't hit you in the gut.But my question to you is does Dean know?"She says looking at me

"No.I wanted to surprise him tonight but i guess it would have blown up in my face considering i am indangering our child."I said.

"Look he would understand.Just think positive. He will support your choice okay,he loves you and he will accpet it."She says.