Chapter 9: Why now

"Zack". I said.

"Marissa is thta really you."He asked.

"Since when do you work here."I said.

"A long story short."He said.

"Mar is this the guy that broke your heart?"Dean asked.

"Um yeah but he looks different now."I said.

"Since you've been gone and we broke up i haven't beent he same."he said.

"Well i did say kharam was gonna hurt you someday.'I said harshly.

"I'm really sorry i hurtyou back then. I made a ,mistake in letting you go and hooking up with Tori."He said.

"Well that's on you. As you can see i have moved on."I said looking at Dean

"Baby i still want you back. I want us to have another chance. Tori was lying to me all the time i did to you. The baby was never mines as well. Please forgive me and take me back."He said getting on his knees.

Get up and stop trying to make it look like you care for me.'I said.

"I do care for you. This sis a sign that syas we deserve another chance. I have changed and after what went down i want to make it up to you."He said grabbing me.

Dean stood up and yanked him away from me.He lookwed like he wasabout to punch him but i put a hand on his shoulder and he instantly relaxed.

"I think we should go."I tell Dean. "Yeah after i do this."He said.

Dean punches Zack and that's when we see the manager approaching us.

What is going on here?"He ask.

"Tell your waiter here to keep his hands off my wife."Dean said.

Did he just say wife??

"I'm so sorry sir my apologizes. And to you madam i'm sincierly sorry."The manager says.

"No it's okay just make sure he doesn't do it to any other woman."I said grabbing Dean's hand and pulling him out of the resturant.

"So that is the famous Zack."Dean says as he opens the car door for me.

Dean goes to his side before i speak.

"Yes and can we just get out of this city. I never wanna comeback here. Why did i choose to show up here."I said.

"So your from cinicinnati to then."He said.

"Yes and i never wanna come back."I said.

"Why didn't you say anything."He asks. "Look i don't trust people okay..I have no choice but to trust you now considering the threat you gave me a few days ago."I said regretting what i just said.

"You really think i was threatening you.I love you why would i want to hurt you."He said.

He just said he love me. I was stun after i was able to fine my voice again.

"Dean you don;t. your just saying things just like calling me your wife back there?"I said.

"No yourmy wife and the sooner we get to Vegas the btter."He said.

"Dean just forget all this. forget you ever meet me and forget i even exist."I said.

"You think imma let you go. I told you i love you and i wanna be your one and only and here you just reject me."He says yelling.

"Your just like Zack. This is how our relationship start to go downhill.  was to blind to eve realize it untili see the same thing between us. "I yelled back.

"So you think i'm just him all over again."He says. 

"You know what yes.Your acting just like him.Your both the same. Nothing in the taste in guys i haveare different. I'm falling for a guy who is just gonna break my hearet more than it already is."I said.

"So you do feel the same for me. Your just to scare to allow me into your heart. You siasd i had it but i guess the onle who has been lying is you."He said.

Before i could say anything i see bright lights heading our way and we black out .

Hours later 

I awake with bright lights and i see wires all around me.

"Where am i?

"Ah Mrs.Good i see your awake." The doctor siad.

"Mrs.Good?I ask.

"Yes ma'am. your husband confirmed both of your identies and i must say that was a brutal car crash you both were involve."The doctor says.

"Where is he?"I ask.

"He is recovering from surgery right now. He told us who you bothwere before we started. He asked me to give you this."The doctor said handing me a ring??

"Um what is my condition?"I asked.

"Well for right now your muscles might be soar for a while and you have some bumps and bruiser to you back and abdomen area. "The doctor said.

"Can i see him."I said.

"He will be brought in shortly."The doctor said leaving.

There is no way i'm staying in this hospital and especially with Dean. He has shown a side that i'm not liking and it is really scaring me. I need to get out of here and no matter what it takes.

Before i could remove any of my wires i see some nurses wheeling Dean in. 

"Alright mr.Good just relax and make sure to not move to much. Your shoulder needs time to heal."The nurse said.

The nurse leaves and i just look at how damage Dean looks.

"So this is how you wanted to escape."He says

"Whta do yuo mean escape."I say back confused.

"Look Mari i know i have some anger issues and it has been getting worse since i've been with you."He said.

"Why are you so hung up on me?"I ask.

"I really love you. You don;t reme,mber tnhe first day we actually meet do you?
He asks.

"I meet you for the first time when you brought my bag over that day?"I said.

"No that was the second time. We actually meet on your first night. You don't remeber becasue that attack the divas gave you made you lose your memories about me."He said.

"No i would have remebered when i foirst meet you. Your kying.'I said.

"Baby we have meet way before. We had a pretty nice conversation too. This all happen before the bomb was dropped."He said.

"I never had friends from the beginning."I said.

"You did at the time. The divas saw you as a threat and when they got to know you before the show started well they saw you as a friend."He said.

"This has to be one of your opther tricks. this whole thing was a mistake. Meeting you, even entering the  wwe ,everything."I said.

"Your only mistake was dropping the bomb on everyone. you said someone told you what to say and you did it as a prank. People only ahte you because they see the same girl from the moment that happen. Your a strong girl and i'm in love with you."He said.

"I can't stay here any longer. Everything is all messed up. Your messing with my head."I said.

"No just try to remember. Once you remember then you will know the truth."He said.

I just looked up at the ceiling trying to process what Dean is telling me. Was he the one who I talked to that one time and made me feel welcome on my first day?

I just wanted to leave this hospital and forget that this man ever entered my life.But what if what he's telling me is true?

I fell asleep trying to remember that day. I do remember talking to someone my first day and he was very welcoming. But who was it? 

So do you think Marissa is gonna remember her first day and the guy she talked to?
Please comment and vote.