Chapter 75: She's here

I was really nervous about seeing my daughter again. I really missed her. I only communicated with her when i could or it was safe. I feel bad knowing my two younger kids got to be with me but Isabella didn't.She is still young considering i was 16 when i had. She's really young as well but i mean she hasn't been by my side since she was born. Knowing that she's finally going to be by my side now really does joy my heart.

Dean hasn't spoken to me nor has he gotten home since last night. I never thought he would be upset about this but i should put myself in his shoes knowing something like this really big. My big girl is finally gonna be with me.

I hear a car pull up and i look by the window. I see the one person who always looked after me as well and she was like my real mother in a  way. I then see my big girl. She looked really tall for 6 year old. I open my door and my girl runs to me.

''Mommy it's been a long time since i've seen you."She says hugging me tightly .

"My big girl is finally here.,I think it's time you meet some new people."I said.

"Are they going to like me mommy."She asks. 

"Of course because your special just like them."I said kissing her cheek. 

As we enter the house i turn to see Dean there?

"Dean when did you get here?"I asked surprised.

"I'm sorry for how i acted yesterday. I should support you and i'm guessing she's your daughter."He says pointing  to Isabella. 

"Um Isabella i like you to meet a friend of mommy's."I said.

"Hello."She says to Dean with a low voice.

"Baby he isn't going to hurt you. "I said.

"I don't like him."She says. 

"It's okay Isa i be scare of meeting someone new i didn't know."Dean said calmly.

"Do you and mommy like each other."She asks.

"Yes and i would like to know you too. If you give  me a chance then we can go to the park later."He says.

"Don't go bribing my daughter."I said.

"Mommy we can go to the park later right."Isa Says looking at me with her big eyes.

"Isa i told you that bribing is wrong and now i want you to go sit on the couch and think about this."I sasid.

"But mommy."She said.

"No but's."I said.

She stomps her feets and sits on the couch angrily.

"She looks like you a lot but i see ne resembles to Snipe."Dean says. 

"But she ahs his Dna. I did a paternity test and it is Snipes. I may not rememver a lot of things but i know she's Snipes. I was really young when i had her but now that i have her here makes me happy."I said.

"So when is her punishment going to be over. I mean look at her she seems distress."Dean says.

"I'll just go get the other kids so she could meet her siblings."I said heading upstairs.

When i got to the kids play room i see little Jonny helping Mayra put the block in her cubes shape.

"Hey kids wanna meet someone new."I said.

"Who?"Johnny says.

"Did you just talk?"I said to Johnny.

He just nods his head and runs to me. Mayra then starts to crawl towards me and i grab both of them.

I then take them dowmstairs and i see Dean and Isa playing patty cake.

"So what are my two loves doing?'I said.

"Were palying patty cake. Dean said if i was good we can go to the park."Isa says smiling.

"Dean?"I said.

"What she was being good. I mean she even apologized for being rude to me earlier."He says.

"Is that true Isa."I said.

"Yes."She says.

"okay but look i want you to close your eyes because your about to meet two special people."I said.

"Oaky."She says.

"Alright open your eyes."I said.

Isa had a big smile on her face and came to them.

"Isa this is your little brother and sister."I said.

"Omg i have siblings.'She says.

"'Yes you do.'I said.

"How old are they?."She says.

"Johnny is almost 2 years old and Mayra is about 5 months old."I said.

"Can we go to the park now. I mean i wanna get to know my little brother and sister."She says.

"Okay but this time i'm letting you off the hook for being rude earlier just this one time."I said.

"mommy i like dean now. He's really nice."She says.

"oaky."I said.

"Come on lets go so the kids can have fun."Dean says.

We ended up going to the park and it was a really good day. The kids were getting along and Dean seemed really happy. He looked at me like if it was the first time.After the park we neded up going home.

"So you guysahd fun."Dean asked the kids.

they all nodded there heads.

"So maybe i think it would be great idea to take you to our job next week. I want everyone to k now you."I tell isa.

"Really mommy. I get to see where you work.'She says.

"Yes baby. No more hiding you. Yo9ur safe with me like it should have been back then.Your going to see the world that i grew to love but sadly ahven't been able to enjoy it."I said.

"why mommy?"She says.

"You know soon enough.Now all three of you it's time for bed. "I said.

"Babe made we can all watch a movie together. "Dean says from behind.

"please mommy. Just this one time like a real family." Isa says.

It broke my heart when she said that knowing she never had a real family. I mean she had  Kesy with her but she isn;t her mom. she was a replacement in a way but now it's time to make up for all the mistakes.

"Alright you guys get to chose the movie."I tell the kids.

We ended up watching Frozen. When the film was done Dean and put the kids to sleep considering they fell asleep during the movie.

"You know Isabella is a really talented little girl. I mean i never knew she had passion for gymnastics."Dean says.

"well Kelsey made sure she was kept busy with a sport since her work schedule was always conflicting when it came to picking her up."I said.

"well now she has us."He says kissing me.

"I like the word us."I said in between kisses.

"maybe we can legally make her as my legal daughter."Dean says.

"She will be soon enough. You were really great with her so i know she likes you. I thought it would take her time but i guess not."I said.

"what can i say i'm irresistable."Dean says.

"Yeah and i love you."I said kissing him.

"I love you too."Dean says leading us to the bedroom where we slept in each others arms.

So what you guys think?please comment and vote