Chapter 57: Trapped

Snipe hasn't been himself since we left the arena on monday. I didn't go to smackdown since i wasn't needed. I had the feeling Snipe.made sure i wasn't needed so i.wouldn't see Dean.

"Marissa i need yoy to tell me something and i need you to be honest with me. "Where you and Dean together long before you got married?" He said.

"No we weren't. I was pretty much in the position like last time only the circumstances are.different. " i said.

"Do we have a chance of having a happy marriage?" He asks.

That question got me by surprise. Why is he asking me all this?

"To be honest I'm not sure. I ended up leaving Dean when he was seriously in a bad place and.he continued to hit me. I had to escape but then we got back together and look how that turned out. I don't know if destiny will repeat itself with you." I said.

"I guess it is considering the fact i have forced you in many things and have hurt you as well." He says.

"I'll be honest back then after we hooked up it was all about you and then Zack came into the picture. We both know we did it after seeing him that day. I wantedyou at first but when i saw Zack again he won my heart. But look how it turned out. I only fall for guys who seem to hurt ne and i'm even suprise i haven't done anything to hurt myself like back then." I said.

"Baby you needed someone and i saved you. I wanted you with me and years later i do. I won't let the past repeat itself. I get you have to see Dean because of the kids but i just hoped that you stay away from him. I want us to be a real family. Not the ones we had back home but a family we made and how we wanted it." He said.

"Snipe there is no us. I know you want me to be yours but my heart belongs to Dean. I love him and only him. I know it hurts that i can't say i love you but i can't. If i say it i would only be lying to both of us." I said.

"I know you will say it one day but right now i think were I'm taking you should help you think about us more." He said.

"Snipe i know what your doing and if you love me you wouldn't do it." I said.

"Marissa i need you to be happy. If your out of reach then i know you will only think about me. If you prove to me tonight that i shouldn't keep you in our new house here then I'llgive more freedom. I just want us to have a normal day as husband and wife. " he said.

"Why do we need many homes? " i said.

"Were expanding our business and since you have a home here i want us to have on together." He said.

"I don't need more things in my life like this." I said annoyed.

"your just going have to go along with the ride." He says.

All day Snipe had me going to places and to be honest they weren't bad. After being busy all day and actually bonding in a way. What more can snipe have in store for me. I was just lucky tonight that he wasn't going to lock me off in that new house he showed me.

Sorry if it's boring. I just decided to make it a filler chapter. Please comment and vote