curls

**rewritten/edited 08/14/2021

hey y'all!! soooooooo..... this feels like it's been the longest week already and it's only tuesday, but uh, i hope you all have a great week!! not sure if anyone actually reads these, but i hope you are all staying safe and healthy and happy!!!💜🥰

also - i just realized that the first sentence of this blurb sounds sexual, BUT ITS NOT, so... enjoy!!

"keep doing that babe, it feels good." luke tells you as you push your hand into the wild curls that rest on his head.

you scratch your fingers into his scalp and he lets out a small moan at the feeling. you were both resting on his couch in his family's living room, watching a nhl game that was currently on. his head was in your lap and he had his legs hanging off the edge of the couch. you were leaning up against the back of the couch, playing with his hair.

"sorry," he blushes, embarrassed from the small noise that he had let out.

"that's okay luke, as long as it feels good," you reassure him.

"trust me, it does. is this what you feel like when i play with your hair?" he asks and you wrap your finger around a single curl and twist it, so the hair wraps around your finger, then you let go and it bounces back into its place on your boyfriend head.

"yeah, it always feels good, especially if i'm stressed or whenever my head is really hurting," you admit to him.

"then i'll have to make sure i do it more often, only if that means you'll play with my hair more." he tries to compromise with you.

"luke, i will literally play with your hair voluntarily and you don't even have to play with mine. i like messing with your curls." you deadpan.

"well, if you say so," he teases.

you giggle and tug on his curls a bit, but not enough to hurt him. you push your fingers into his head and rub them in circles.

"you have no idea how good this feels right now
y/n," your boyfriend exclaims.

the front door opens and jack, trevor, quinn, and brady all walk in.

"oh god," jack says when he spots you and luke on the couch.

"fuck off, jack," luke says and he rolls his eyes at his brothers comment.

ellen walks into the living room and swats jack on the shoulder.

"leave them alone jack, i think they're adorable," she says, sending you a warm smile and a wink.

wc: 436
have a fantastic day!!💜💜