official

**rewritten/edited 08/05/2021

thank you very much for 24k reads!!
i hope you guys enjoy this update!

"what is this, luke? what are we?" you ask luke. you look over at him and frown. you were tired of not having a label on whatever this was. you and luke had been "seeing each other" for about 4 months now, but neither of you had officially asked the other to be their girlfriend/boyfriend.

luke looks over at you and laughs. he stands up in front of you, getting up from his bed and puts his hands on your shoulders.

"what do you mean? we're dating," lukes says, giving your shoulders a squeeze.

"but, you never asked me to be your girlfriend." you say narrowing your eyes up at him.

"well...will you be my girlfriend?" he officially asks giving you a smile.

"i guess," you say, teasingly rolling your eyes at him.

"you guess? really, that's all i get?" lukes says, a playful smile on his lips.

you nod and pull him into a hug. you sway back and forth before he finally pulls apart. he places both of his hands on either side of your head and pulls you in for a kiss.

the kiss is soft, sweet, and sensual. the two of you are interrupted by luke's door bursting open.

"woah," jack says with wide eyes looking between the two of you.

"are you two finally dating?" quinn peaks out from behind jacks shoulder and asks.

"yep," luke say, an adorable smiling gracing his face.

"took you long enough, luke." jack says, teasing his little brother. luke scoffs and shakes his head.

"i don't know what you're talking about," luke says, defending himself. you glance over at the two brothers that bursted into luke's room and give them a confused look.

"oh, luke was totally crush on you. he would come home after school or practice complaining about 'how do i ask her out?', 'is she my girlfriend yet?', 'how do i know if she likes me back?' it's about time he finally grew some balls and asked you to be his girlfriend, took him long enough." quinn says as he dramatically rolls his eyes.

you stifle a laugh and luke groans. he attempts to hide his, now red, face in your neck.

"awe, lukey," you say when you pull away from him and make him look at you. luke just groans again and jumps, face first onto his bed. the brothers just laugh and jump onto the bed with him, play fighting. your giggles and the boys laughter fill the silence in lukes room.

wc: 445
have a great day!!💜💜