sunsets

hey y'all!!!! i hope you like this one!!!💜🏒

thank you so much for 66.8k reads! that is crazyyy!💖

the sun was setting over the hill that you and luke were at the top of.

this spot on the hill had become 'your' spot. every time one of you is having a bad day, you'll both met here and talk it out. for dates, a lot of the time, you would both come here. hell, this is where the 2 (two) of you met.

the orange, pink, and purple, were all mixing together to create a glow in the sky. the wind was starting to pick up, and the stars were going to come out soon.

luke pulls you closer by wrapping his arm around your shoulders and tugging you into his chest. you lean your head against his shoulder and he presses a kiss to your temple.

the lights from the sun was decreasing, but the little light that was still there lit both of your faces up with a orange glow.

"it's so pretty," you mumble as you pull your (his) sweatshirt up over your nose, to keep in the heat from your body. the nights were still cold and it wasn't warm enough outside to go out without a jacket on.

when luke doesn't answer you right away, you lift your gaze from the beautiful scene in front of you and direct it towards him.

luke fees your gaze and looks down at you.

"it doesn't even come close to you," he says, a smirk on his lips.

you playfully push his chest away from you and laugh at his teasing, all he does in pull you even closer to him, putting his head on top of yours.

he laces your fingers together and pulls your hand up to his mouth, pressing a soft kiss to each of your knuckles.

wc: 319
i hope you liked it!!