that time of the month

**rewritten/edited 08/17/2021

hey y'all!! this is more like a blurb and i will warn you that it is kinda short, so i'm sorry about that!

but nevertheless i hope you all like it and the next update will be longer!!💜

"hey babe, i'm not sure if you've started your period yet, i know it's supposed to start soon, but i got you some pads, tampons, and i got you some food that i know you like." your boyfriend of a couple months says to you.

"what?" you say, astounded at his remembrance.

you hadn't even thought about your period yet. you knew it was coming up and that it was supposed to start within the week, but you figured you would get whatever you needed for yourself once it started.

"your period, i got you the pads and tampons you like to use. do you remember the time you told me what kind to get you? yeah, i they're in the bag," luke repeats to you once again, holding up a plastic grocery bag in his hand.

your mouth opens, but nothing comes out.

"what? you think i forgot or something?" he asks you, raising his eyebrows.

"no, no, it's not that, it's just, i'm surprised that you actually remembered, is all," you tell him gazing up at him.

"of course i remembered, i always want to make you as comfortable as possible during your period."

you rush forward and bring him into a strong embrace. you pull apart and place your hands on his shoulders, holding him arms width away from you.

"oh, and also while i was at the store picking these things up, i saw a heating pad on sale. i didn't buy it, but i was thinking about doing it. i wasn't sure if it would help you and i wanted to talk to you first before i bought it and—," luke rambles on. you cut him off and bring him in for a kiss.

luke is the first one to pull away.

"i'll always be there for you, you know that, right?"

"trust me luke, i know."

wc: 375
i didn't really know how to end it, so it kinda sucks but stay safe and healthy everyone!!!💜💜