wisdom teeth

**rewritten/edited 07/27/2021

"y/n? luke's all done," the receptionist tells you, leading you to luke.

luke had noticed the other day that the backs of his gums were hurting him, his parents told him that his wisdom teeth were most likely ready to come out. his mom make his a dentist appointment and you offered to take him.

you walked into the room and luke is lying in the operating chair humming a song. once he sees you, he sits up and gasps.

"you're gorgeous," he says. the two nurses in the room laugh at his words.

"will you be my girlfriend? please, i'll do anything,"he says, sounding desperate.

"baby, i already am," you tell him with a cheeky grin. the two nurses leave the room, going to get the dentist.

"what?" luke says sitting up, eyes wide and mouth open. you can see the gauze that used to be white, now red, sitting in his mouth.

"yeah, we've been dating for six months now." you tell him, brushing your hand through his crazy curls, him nuzzling into your touch.

"really? are you sure?"

"i'm positive luke," you say to him, shaking your head.

the door opens and the doctor walks into the room and tells you that the surgery went perfect. he gave you a sheet of paper with instructions for luke on it. the paper listed what foods he could and couldn't eat, and also what to do if he began to feel any extreme pain or if the pain doesn't go away.

one of the nurses helps you take him out to your car and sit him in the passenger's seat. you thank her and make sure that both you and luke are wearing your seatbelts.

luke sticks his head out the window, panting like a dog.

"get your head back in the car, luke." you say pulling on the back of his shirt to make him sit down again.

"yes ma'am," luke says with a lazy smirk leaning over to kiss you.

let's just say that the rest of the car ride back to his house, was eventful to say the least.

wc: 366
have a magical day!!💜💜