stressed

**rewritten/edited 08/08/2021

you sigh as you finally collapse on your bed. you had been so stressed with studying for your finals recently. you were so tired and just wanted to sleep.

"babe, are you still up?" luke whispers as he enters your room, closing the door behind him.

you gently lift your head from where it's resting on the pillow and look at him through drowsy eyes.

"oh baby," he says to you and pouts.

"y/n, you need to start taking care of yourself. you have to stop putting so much pressure on yourself, it's not healthy." he tells you, with concerned eyes.

"i know i know, i'm sorry. i just need to get a good grade on this final. if i get a good grade, i'll be able to go to my dream college." you reply, your head now resting down on your pillow again.

you feel luke slip into bed beside you and you scoot over to make room for him. he lifts up the blanket and lays down next to you. he wraps his arm
around your back and pulls you into him. he places a kiss to the top of your head.

"how was your day today, lukey?" you ask your boyfriend.

"it was okay, boring, but okay. after we at lunch at school together, i went to english and got a 93% on my quiz. now, i'm here." he tells you.

"that great luke, good job," you say to him and press and quick kiss to his nose. he giggles at your actions and you can feel your heart squeeze at the noise.

"you're adorable," he tells you.

"i'm adorable? you are, since when do you giggle?" you say to luke and he just blushes at your words.

the two of you spend the rest of the night that way. wrapped up in each other's arms, whispering and giggling at each other, all your stress of the day, forgotten.

wc: 340
have a good night and take care of yourselves please!💜💜