snow

**rewritten/edited 08/10/2021

i hope you guys enjoy this blurb, sorry it's so short! thank you all so much for 32k reads on this book, it means so much to me that y'all like what i write!! also a can't believe that this is my 56th update on this book!!💜

"luke, look," you exclaim, excitedly to your boyfriend, who is sitting in his bed, watching home alone 2: lost in new york. (the superior home alone movie)

"what? what happend?" luke responds, coming up behind you and look out his window next to you.

you can hardly contain your excitement as you lift your finger up and place it onto the chilled glass, leaving a mark where your finger was. the first snowfall of the season. you had always loved snow, having made so many good memories in it and during winter in general.

luke chuckles at you, "do you wanna go outside?" he asks you. you turn your head up towards him and give him a look.

"of course i wanna go outside, hurry up, let's go," you tell him and you quickly stuff both of your arms through your jacket sleeves. you grab your shoes from where they lay behind luke's door and you slip them on.

"i'll race ya!" you yell at luke and whip open his door, running down the stairs in his house. you hear his footsteps from behind you and you know he's close. as you both run to the hughes' front door, you get weird looks from jack and quinn. ellen and jim are just shaking their heads at the both of you, with a smile. you yank open their front door and run into the middle of their front yard.

you turn around to face your boyfriend and say:

"that's right luke, i made it first and—" you get cut off when luke runs into you, slamming you into the snow, his body resting on top of yours.

he pushes himself off of you, so that his weight isn't on you but he is still above you, in a pushup position.

he leans down for a kiss and you grab a handful of freshly fallen snow from next to you and you push it into his mouth.

he scofffs at you and gives you a playful glare. you push him off if you and you run. you don't make it far before you feel a snowball hit your back. you freeze and turn around to face your boyfriend. he gives you a guilty look, but it doesn't faze you.

"oh, it's on luke."

wc: 442
stay safe and i love you all!!💜💜