flower

hey y'all! i hope you all enjoy this update!!💜

luke had many nicknames for you and he had an explanation for basically all of them. so far you don't, but darling, love, lovie, baby and baby girl were the most frequent ones. it seemed like his mind just had an unlimited supply of nicknames, new ones constantly falling from his lips at the most random of times, never failing to make you flustered.

you were currently scrolling through your phone, curled up on the couch when luke found you. he smiled at the sight of you, all cozy in his sweatshirt as he walked over to sit next to you.

"hi flower."

you looked up from your phone, a smile slowly stretching out on your face.

"flower?"

a light pink dusted his cheeks as his eyes widened innocently.

"y–yeah."

"why flower?"

"well this one's kinda cheesy..." he trailed off sheepishly.

you couldn't tear the smile of your face if you wanted to, tilting your head at him teasingly.

"aren't they all?"

he swallowed, "i don't know it just, my heart bursts when i see you––well maybe bursts isn't the right word..." he pulled you into his lap and you eagerly settled down on top of him, placing your hands on his cheek and his shoulder. he looked up at you, pure adoration in his gaze, his hands holding your waist under his sweatshirt. "feels like part of me comes alive, like i...bloom around you. like a flower." your thumb swiped over his cheek soothingly and he smiled up at you, his voice small. "that's why..."

you looked at him for a moment, taking in his features, how soft he was for you. "i love you so much lukey," you pressed a kiss to his lips and he hummed happily, pulling you closer. the kiss wasn't heated, it was sweet but it said enough.

"i love you too. so much." he leaned forward and rubbed his nose against yours lightly, giving you an eskimo kiss.

"my little flower."

wc: 347
have a nice day/night!!🌸🌸