pretty girl

hey y'all!! thank you so much for 75k reads, that's crazy!!💜

"luke?" you whimper, pulling the thick blanket tighter around your shoulders, your sock-clad feet padding across the cold floor.

you rub your eyes, letting out an annoyed huff for waking up in the middle of the night. you had fallen asleep with your head in luke's lap in the middle of a movie a few hours ago, only for you to wake up to an empty couch and no sign of him.

"hey, you're awake," luke states, his voice cracking slightly. his eyes were fluttering close, the sleepy smile on his face widening at the sight of you as he opened his arms for you.

"c'mere, was gonna let you sleep." he motions for you.

you crawl into his arms, burying your face in his chest as he wraps his arms around the top of your head, resting his cheek on your head. he kisses your hairline, shifting underneath you to pull the blankets up and cover both of you.

"can't sleep with out you." you mumble dopily, pulling the blankets up to his shoulders and covering him. patting his covered chest as he moves, laying down on the bed properly, his head falling back on the pillow.

"sorry," luke mutters as you shift on him, his hands pulling the end of your shirt down, covering the naked strip of skin visible right above the waistband of your shorts.

you hum in content, relaxing your body as you snuggle in his chest. your hands are wrapped around his waist, your cheek squished against his shirt as his chest moves up and down as he takes deep breaths, rubbing your back soothingly.

"love you, lukey."

"love you too, pretty girl," luke says, squeezing you tight as your lips brush against his neck softly. you can't help but smile in your half-asleep state at his new pet name for you. you would've teased him if you weren't on the verge of falling asleep.

"love you more," you nuzzle your face in the crook of his neck, going a peck to the sensitive skin of his neck. "love you so much more."

wc: 369
have a great day/night!!